What is Trinity X3?
Trinity X3 is a sexual enhancement supplement which is referred to as the ‘Bible-based arousal supplement’ that’s designed for couples to use together. It uses all natural ingredients which are all known as aphrodisiacs and put them all together in a special formulation, which we now know as the Trinity X3.
The formulation of Trinity X3 can help both men and women who experience various sexual issues such as poor libido and erectile dysfunction. Like any other sexual supplements available in the market, Trinity X3 is meant to be taken as a dietary supplement in order to feel the desired results.
Trinity X3 Claims & Features – What You Need To Know?
The formulation of Trinity X3 was inspired after a missionary visited a village where he noticed elderlies maintained passionate relationships together despite their old age. Through the inspiring stories of these villagers, the Holy Land Health Company—the manufacturer of the supplement, listed all the 19 aphrodisiacs found all over the world and combined it all into a powerful pill to help both men and women.
This supplement works by improving both the female and male libido for them to create a stronger desire towards sexual activity. All the potent ingredients used in Trinity X3 work by improving the flow of blood into tissues and organs, including the genitals to intensify arousal and provide a more satisfying penile erections.
Aside from boosting libido and sexual performance, Trinity X3 also boosts the levels of testosterone hormone in the body which is believed to be the key towards maintaining a healthier sex life in men.
What are the Ingredients in Trinity X3?
Trinity X3 uses natural ingredients which are typically seen in many male enhancement supplements. The ingredients include the following:
- Tribulus Terrestris – Is found to boost normal levels of testosterone in the blood. However, researchers have also found that this plant can also arouse sexual desire both in men and women, as well as improve virility of men.
- Muira Puama – Is long known as an aphrodisiac which can boost 70% of sexual arousal in women. A study cited by Holy Land health showed that 62% of male respondents reported having experienced an increase in libido and quality of erection upon taking this herbal extract.
- Maca – Is a Peruvian plant that’s popular as a testosterone booster. Moreover, studies have also found that this plant can also boost sexual arousal other than just increasing testosterone levels in the blood.
- Barrenwort – Contains a chemical compound called Icariin, a known PDE5 inhibitor. This compounds can relax the blood vessels, thus allowing more blood to flow easily into different parts of the body, including the sexual organs.
- Aspera (Sarsaparilla) – Is known to increase blood flow, libido, and overall sexual performance, although there are no definite studies to prove these claims.
- Zinc Oxide – Is essential to the body, especially in the production of testosterone. Men who are found deficient in Zinc are more prone to have Erectile Dysfunction.
- Niacin – or vitamin B3 ensures proper blood circulation and it prevents the condition known as atherosclerosis (hardening of blood vessels due to plaque formation).
What are the Benefits of Trinity X3?
- It uses all natural ingredients that are known safe for human consumption.
- It may help to increase intimacy & passion.
- It helps to maintain healthy erection.
- Both women and men may use this product.
What are the Drawbacks of Trinity X3?
- It is only available at the company’s site
- The dosage of some ingredients is not defined and was only hidden under a “propriety label”.
How Should You Take Trinity X3?
Users of Trinity X3 are advised to take it twice a day, preferably along with meals. It is advised not to exceed on the recommended daily dosage to avoid potential adverse effects. Always consult your doctor before taking Trinity X3, especially if have an underlying medical conditions.
Where Can You Buy Trinity X3?
Trinity X3 is sold at its manufacturer’s website (holylandhealth.com) and costs about $69 for a bottle which contains 60 capsules. That price already includes shipping and handling charges. The company accepts online payments using Paypal or any other major credit cards.
Trinity X3 Review – The Bottom Line
Overall, Trinity X3 appears to be a decent sexual enhancement supplement, although there is nothing about the supplement. All the ingredients used in Trinity X3 are typically found in some other cheaper supplements. As a matter of fact, Trinity X3 can be considered a more expensive version of Zinc and Niacin supplements, so you have to careful when buying sexual supplements such as this.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you'll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."