What is Vaso Worx?
Vaso Worx is a product that falls into the category of male enhancement supplements in the sense that it is geared towards men who are looking to improve the shape of their body and get the most out of workout sessions.
It is essentially branded as a workout supplement that will help your muscles recover faster and give you more pump in the gym. It should be noted that the company itself does not claim it to be a libido enhancer.
Many male enhancement products do make the claim to act as a libido enhancer by boosting testosterone and while this product may be able to boost your testosterone levels, it makes no claim related to sexual performance.
The product also includes an ingredient that is mainly used to help increase the flow of blood to certain areas of your body, so keep that in mind as well.
Vaso Worx Claims & Features – What you Need to Know
The name of the company that makes Vaso Worx is Superior Labs LLC.
They are a company that is based out of Park City, Utah and they claim to be a company that remains on the cutting edge of technology and scientific research which is how they are able to produce products that really work.
They have a number of supplement varieties available on their website and with retailers.
Vaso Worx Review – How Does it Work?
The main propellant behind Vaso Worx and its functions seems to come from a proprietary blend of ingredients.
This proprietary blend is said to go to work on your muscles and aid them in their recovery after a workout so Vaso Worx kind of works like a pre and post workout supplement.
Vaso Worx also claims to work by helping you shed unwanted pounds.
What are the Ingredients in Vaso Worx?
Though some of the ingredients in Vaso Worx may be hard to pronounce, most of them seem to be natural. The ingredients are made up of a mixture of vitamins, minerals, and herbal supplements. Take a look at the following list of ingredients in Vaso Worx:
- L-Arginine – A common ingredient in male enhancement supplements due to its ability to produce nitric oxide.
- L-Citrulline – This ingredient is used to help fight fatigue and treat muscle weakness.
- Grape Seed Extract – Vaso Worx contains grape seed extract which has been used by some to treat poor blood circulation.
- Quercetin Dihydrate – This is actually a plant pigment or flavonoid and it is used for improving athletic performance.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – Also known simply as ALA, this is a vitamin that may help fight fatigue and be rich in antioxidants.
- Vitamin B12 – This B vitamin helps with protein metabolism which can help with weight loss.
What are the Benefits of Vaso Worx?
- This product contains no gluten or dairy.
- The site claims that Vaso Worx was manufactured in a facility that has been approved by proper authorities.
- This product may be able to enhance the quality of your workouts.
- It may be possible for Vaso Worx to help your muscles recover quicker and reduce soreness.
What are the Drawbacks of Vaso Worx?
- One of the drawbacks related to Vaso Worx is that it may not be as effective as prescription drugs.
- This product is made up of a proprietary blend of ingredients which hides the amount of each ingredient in the blend.
- Vaso Worx may work against you if you have certain pre existing medical conditions.
- This product may have varying effects depending on the user.
How Should you Take Vaso Worx?
The intended usage for Vaso Worx as stated on the product website is to take two capsules half an hour before you workout. It is to be taken as a dietary supplement.
How Much Does Vaso Worx Cost?
On the official Superior Labs LLC website, Vaso Worx costs $45.95. This price is for a single bottle of the product and each bottle contains 180 capsules which is about a 3 month supply.
What is Vaso Worx’s Return Policy?
You have to contact the company and get a return authorization within 7 days of purchase. After that, you can return the product within 30 days and damaged returns will not be credited.
Vaso Worx – Is it Safe?
According to the label, Vaso Worx contains no harmful ingredients or synthetic chemicals and it claims the product to be safe. If they are being truthful, then the product is safe.
Vaso Worx Review – The Bottom Line
We definitely see some benefits to this product that are tempered evenly with some drawbacks. The benefits are that Vaso Worx may increase the amount of nitric oxide in the body, improve your blood flow, and decrease recovery time for muscles.
Some of the drawbacks are that the product should not be taken if you have certain medical conditions, the results of the product may vary depending on your body and commitment to exercise, and it may not be as effective as some prescription grade drugs.
All in all, we say go ahead and give Vaso Worx a serious look, but also look at some other male enhancement supplements before making a decision.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you'll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."