There are dozens of male enhancement supplements designed to prevent premature ejaculation and create a stronger, long-lasting erection to prevent performance anxiety in the bedroom. Viamino is one such product. It contains a careful blend of ingredients including L-Lysine, Fenugreek, L-Citruline Malate, Zinc, Maca, Acetyl L-Carnitine, and L-Arginine to balance the sexual function in men. Although there is no official website, third party websites provide clear instructions on how to take the product, and some customers have even labeled it a five star product.
Viamino Product Details
The herbal ingredients include L-Arginine; an amino acid known to improve the quality of sperm and supports male fertility, L-Lysine, which works together with Zinc to enhance the quality of sperm. Acetyl L-Carnitine maintains normal sperm motility and functioning. Fenugreek maintains the production of male sex hormones. Maca is used in many male enhancement products to improve sexual desire and increase the quality and volume of semen. Zinc improves fertility and improves sperm production. Finally, L-Citruline Malate boosts the production and quality of sperm. The manufacturer recommends taking one capsule each day with food. Third party retailers include healthspark.co.uk where it retails for £29.95 for 30-capsules.
Good about Viamino
- Viamino is available to buy through third party vendors.
- It has received a five star review.
- Viamino is a male enhancement supplement.
Bad About Viamino
- Side effects are rare, but if you notice any adverse effects, discontinue use of Viamino and contact your doctor immediately.
- There is no official website.
- It is not clear who manufacturers Viamino.
- There is no free trial offer or money back guarantee.
- Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding mothers.
- There is no clinical evidence connected to the effectiveness of this product.
- Very expensive product.
Viamino The Bottom Line
Viamino contains a blend of herbal ingredients, many of which increase the quality and production of sperm. Although it is not clear how quickly this product aims to work, one bottle is expensive, especially considering there is no scientific research backing up its claims.