Vigrex is known as being the generic version of Viagra, using the same ingredients and chemical composition, targeting men with erectile dysfunction and impotence issues. Vigrex is manufactured by Soulnature India, who creates many other healthcare products.
Vigrex is comprised solely of Sildenafil Citrate, which is the main ingredient of Viagra. Like Viagra, it is also a Drug medicine, and requires a doctor’s approval. It is targeted for men who are having symptoms of erectile dysfunction. Vigrex is made using a different process of Sildenafil Citrate. This new technique is the reason why the pills can take effect in the short time of just fifteen minutes.
Studies show that Vigrex works equally, if not better, than Viagra. Vigrex works by dilating arteries, allowing more blood flow to the penis, and less to flow away from the penis. This extra blood flow results in an erection.
There are no testimonials on the website, and as the product is Drug, there are no offers of a money back guarantee.
Good about Vigrex
- Fast acting, takes effect in 15 minutes, much faster than most pills
- Appears to be identical to the mainstream product Viagra
- Contact information available
- An abundance of clinical study information is available on the website.
Bad about Vigrex
- Complicated, hard to use website
- No testimonials available
- No mention of money back guarantee, presumedly because it’s a Drug
- Should not be used with medicines that contain nitrates
- Side effects have been noted: headaches, flushing of the face, and upset stomach. Rare side effects include temporary changes in color vision, blurred vision, light sensitivity, and erections lasting longer than four hours. Severe but very rare side effects include: heart attack, stroke, irregular heartbeat and death.
- Those with certain conditions need to make sure their doctor is aware of them before potentially prescribing
- Cannot be taken more than once a day
- Not available for purchase in the United States
- May take longer work after a high-fat meal
Vigrex: the bottom line
As with any Drug medicine, one must consult with their doctor before using to know whether this product is suitable for them. If one is considering using Viagra, Vigrex would be a likely option to try instead for faster results.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find “the right one.” Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.