What is Viritex?
Viritex is an herbal supplement designed to enhance male sexual performance. It claims to support desire, support circulation, and heighten and support testosterone levels. Viritex is manufactured by a company called NutraOrigin based in New York.
What are the Ingredients in Viritex?
Viritex purports to use herbal extracts to help men enjoy more fulfilling sex lives by supporting sexual performance. It claims to be a fast acting formula based on Drug grade compounds selected through extensive research. A serving of six Viritex capsules, the recommended daily dosage, contains
- Tribulus Extract (2000mg ) – It is a popular addition to male enhancement products because it is thought to naturally support testosterone levels. It has been used for centuries as an aphrodisiac.
- Maca Root Extract (1000mg) – It has been used for hundreds of years in Peru due to its believed ability to enhance seminal fluid by supporting volume, sperm number, and sperm mobility.
- Horny Goat Weed (1000mg) – It contains a substance that halts a chemical process in the body in order to support dilation.
- Mucuna Pruriens Powdered Extract (700mg) – It is said to possibly raise dopamine levels and thus spark sexual cravings.
- DHB from Grapefruit (53mg ) – It helps to counteract enzymes that dissolve compounds before they are absorbed, possibly allowing Viritex to be more readily assimilated.
- Other ingredients – Microcrystalline Cellulose, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Croscarmelose, Sodium, Stearic Acid, Silica, and Drug Glaze
The Viritex product page on the NutraOrigin website presents a wealth of information, including a certificate of analysis to show that the product has been analyzed and shown to contain the stated amounts of each ingredient.
What are the Benefits of Viritex?
- Higher potencies of herbal extracts than competitors
- Natural, does not contain artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Formulation verified and quality backed by independent inspection
- Explanations of how it functions
What are the Drawbacks of Viritex?
- Consumers must take 6 capsules a day
- It is made for use by men only
How Much Does Viritex cost?
Viritex is readily available from a variety of trusted online retailers and costs around $49.95 for a bottle of 180 capsules, a one-month supply.
Viritex Review – The Bottom Line
While Viritex contains many of the same herbal extracts as its competitors, it is a far more convincing product than most.
The professional website clearly explains the advantages of Viritex by presenting far more information than is usually seen in products of this type. Every ingredient is researched, validated by scientific information, described, measured, and verified.
It contains a higher dosage and potency of key ingredients than many other natural male enhancement products on the market. Viritex is also available from a variety of retailers, offering the consumer more choice and convenience.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find “the right one.” Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Male Enhancement Supplements