VPXL is a penis enlargement supplement promising incredible results. Although there is no official website for the product, numerous online retailers selling VPXL have almost identical descriptions of the product on their sites. Supposedly, by the sixth month users can expect a length support of up to 4 inches and a width support of up to 20 percent. The sole piece of supporting evidence is a before and after photo. It is painfully obvious these snapshots are not of the same man.
Perhaps not surprisingly, there is no guarantee for VPXL. Prices for the product vary depending on where it is purchased. It appears that the price range for a one-month supply is roughly $38.00 to $45.00.
VPXL Product Details
The ingredients in VPXL are not revealed, which is obviously a major concern. The sites selling this product do state that the ingredients are all-natural. Two tablets of VPXL are taken once per day until results are achieved.
Good About VPXL
- VPXL contains natural ingredients
- There are no known side effects
- VPXL is available from several online retailers
- VPXL can be used by circumcised and uncircumcised men
Bad About VPXL
- VPXL is not backed by a guarantee
- The ingredients in VPXL are not identified
- There are no testimonials or clinical studies
- The before and after photo is obviously fake
VPXL The Bottom Line
Explanations of how VPXL works only explain how it can improve erections, not how it can lead to length supports of up to four inches. If VPXL were capable of producing the type of results seen in the “before and after photo,” it would be a household name the world over. The fact that it isn’t suggests the claims about the product are wildly exaggerated.