XtraHRD is a product that claims to help users boost their virility. The product is produced by XtraHRD, a company which seems to be shrouded in mystery. The company location is not known, nor the production point of the product. It also offers no contact for consumers of the product. This product claims to help users who have a challenge in erectile function by giving them a renewed lease of life.
Claims and Features – What You Need To Know?
According to the manufacturer, this product claims to help users get a hard erection fast, within a matter of minutes following its ingestion. It claims to help give users a stamina and libido boost almost instantly. According to the label, it claims that the product is the strongest male enhancement supplement in the US.
What Are The Ingredients In XtraHRD?
According to the product packaging, XtraHRD is made up of the following ingredients:
- Ginkgo Biloba – According to a study published in the Journal of Urology, this ingredient helps boost erectile function in the body. It also helps in repairing nerve damage in the penis as well. This gives users a new lease of life and allows them enjoy sex as before.
- Korean Red Ginseng – This herb has been shown to primarily be of value in supporting general blood circulation in the body. It assists in the release of nitric oxide in the body. It has also been shown to help in improving the overall quality of erections in the body.
- EurycomaLongfolia – Commonly referred to as Tongkatali, this is a herb of Asian origin and helps in allowing relaxation of blood vessels in the body. It is also associated with the release of nitric oxide in the body, thus causing a higher release of blood into the gonads. This causes rock solid erections that last long. It is also said to be a libido booster.
- RhodiolaRosea – The use of this herb is specifically targeted at enhancing energy levels required to support better sex in a lot of males. It is also said to help in increasing mental alertness.
- Epimedium – Commonly referred to as Horny Goat Weed, this is a herb responsible for boosting blood supply in the penis. This is because it triggers the release of nitric oxide. It has for long been used because of its aphrodisiac properties.
- The product has a diverse range of ingredients. This is a good sign as it helps boost overall function of the product.
- Most of the ingredients also have antioxidant properties which help collect free radicals in the body and boost general health.
- Since the company producing the product is not well known, there is no guarantee that the product will deliver on the said issues.
- There is limited information on the producers of the product.
- Most of the product claims are misleading.
How Should You Take XtraHRD?
According to the product packaging, users should take a maximum of two products a day for the best results. These should be taken about 45 minutes before sexual intercourse.
The Bottom Line
Though the manufacturer claims this is a safe product, it is safe to consult a doctor before making use of the product. This ensures you get to enjoy using a product from the backing of a professional.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
With the limited information on this product, it is safer to make use of the product cautiously so as not to be engaged in a scam. Tread carefully if you choose to use the product.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you'll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."