What is Z Vital?
In the realm of male enhancement pills, there are those that are meant to increase the size of the user’s penis, there are those that are meant to restore their sexual desire and there are those that are meant to help the user improve his physique in terms of weight loss and building muscle.
Then there are some that attempt to tackle all areas of these male enhancement issues, but their effectiveness can be questionable.
But this is the mystery we will try to shed some light on in this review of a male enhancement product called Z Vital. It is a male enhancement pill that is said to pretty much do it all: enhance libido, boost sexual performance, make the user’s penis bigger and help them build muscle. While testosterone production could help in all these areas, not all t-boosters are created equal. So let’s see how this one stacks up.
Z Vital Claims & Features – What you Need to Know
There is a lot to this product so let’s dive right into what they are claiming it can do for you. Firstly, it is said to be able to make the penis grow and secondly, we are told that it will give the user more of a desire for sex.
It is also said that Z Vital will increase the blood flow to your muscles, possibly making it easier for them to grow. Of course, Z Vital was intended to boost the production of testosterone in males which may or may not make all these claims possible.
Z Vital Review – How Does it Work?
It appears that the best way for Z Vital to work is by addressing the root of many of the issues that males in their late 30s and up are facing: low testosterone. In fact, that is one of the manufacturer’s claims for this product.
Testosterone deficiency can certainly lead to a number of problems that affect men’s sexual and physical health but it is still a topic of debate as to what the best method of treating testosterone deficiency, or hypogonadism, is. With that being said, if Z Vital is going to work at all, it is going to work as a testosterone support supplement.
What are the Ingredients in Z Vital?
One of our sources does give us some insight into what may be in Z Vital. It appears that the formula is made up of natural extracts and trace minerals as well as some ingredients that are intended to help the body absorb certain nutrients more efficiently.
- Orchic Substance – Orchic substance has been used in Eastern medicine to increase vitality and vigor.
- Horny Goat Weed – Another traditional Eastern herb that is supposed to act as a natural aphrodisiac.
- Tongkat Ali – Some studies seem to suggest that this ingredient may be useful for stress management.
- Bioperine – Derived from black pepper fruit, Bioperine is included in the formula to make the other ingredients more bioavailable.
- Boron – Boron is a trace mineral that may help the density of bones and regulate healthy hormone balance.
- Ginseng – Certain double-blind placebo studies suggest that Ginseng may be able to help some men with erectile dysfunction.
- Nettle Extract – Nettle is believed to be able to increase a man’s production of testosterone.
What are the Benefits of Z Vital?
- This product may have cognitive benefits thanks to the presence of Ginseng in the formula.
- The Bioperine in the Z Vital formula may also help it to work faster than other pills.
- It may be possible that this product may support increased sexual desire.
- Z Vital may also be able to help with stress management.
What are the Drawbacks of Z Vital?
- Studies show that a man would need three 900mg doses of Ginseng each day for it to have an effect and we do not know how much is in Z Vital.
- More trials on the efficacy of Tongkat Ali are needed to support its beneficial claims.
- ?Some people who ingest Boron may experience dermatitis.
- It is possible that this product will not work the same for one man as it does for another.
How Should you Use Z Vital?
There is no information regarding the official instructions on how to safely use this product.
How Much Does Z Vital Cost?
Pricing information is also unavailable at this time. Please check back with us as we will amend this review accordingly if pricing information is given.
What is Z Vital’s Return Policy?
As the product seems to be no longer available on the manufacturer’s website, you may be subject to the return policy of the vendor you buy from.
Z Vital – Is it Safe?
Most of the ingredients have a low risk factor but you should let your doctor know that you are planning on taking it just to be sure.
Z Vital Review – The Bottom Line
There are some possible upsides to this male enhancement pill. For instance, it may help to regulate healthy testosterone levels, help with stress management and provide aphrodisiac qualities to the user.
However, further study needs to be conducted on Tongkat Ali and the user would need a pretty high dosage of Ginseng in order to feel any sexual benefit. It is also unclear how consistently Z Vital will work for everyone. We suggest taking a good look at Z Vital as well as some other pills for comparison.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you'll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."