What is Zenn7?
Zenn7 is another dietary supplement that is formulated from natural ingredients which is meant to help alleviate symptoms of BPH. Usually, as men age, their prostates also grow with time and the growth of the prostate comes with a number of health complications.
The enlarged prostate causes urination frequency, urine retention that causes infection it also predisposes a man to prostate cancer.
Now, Zenn7 is a naturally formulated male sexual health supplement that is made specifically to help deal with problems brought about by BPH.
If you need to buy the supplement you can purchase a bottle that contains 30 tablets of the supplement at the cost of $43.00.
Manufacturer information and their claims about Zenn7
There is very little information available about the company that manufactures Zenn7 but it is marketed via an online website called Global Herbs Marketing which seems to be the company behind its manufacture.
The company is famously known to sell other high-quality dietary supplements. They claim that Zenn7 is a supplement that is made from natural ingredients which help to alleviate symptoms of BPH and enlarged prostate.
According to them Zenn7 is effective because it has helped so many men who were having problems with frequent nighttime urination, sexual health problems occasioned by enlarged prostates etc.
They say that the supplement will have to be taken for some time for it to work but it works differently depending on one man to the next.
Zenn7 Review – How Does It Work?
The manufacturer says that Zenn7 works by cleansing a man’s prostate thus helping the man get back his lost sexual desire and prowess.
The supplement fuses ancient medicine and modern medicine to form a very effective solution that works to enhance blood flow thus enabling a man to be able to achieve full erections that also last long thus allowing the man to satisfy his woman. The supplement also ensures a healthy prostate thanks to its natural ingredients which have been proven to work in ensuring that the prostate remains healthy.
What are the Ingredients in Zenn7?
- Beta Sitosterol – This is a plant fat which has been used on a number of western prostate medications. It has beneficial properties that help in alleviating symptoms of BPH. It is also credited to help elevate the levels of testosterone.
- Pygeum Bark Extract – Is an ingredient that has been used in a number of herbal medications owing to its numerous health benefits. It has been used in Zenn7 to help ensure a healthy prostate.
- Lycopene – Is an ingredient that is found in a number of citrus fruits like tomatoes. It is often used in supplements due to its great antioxidant properties. It has been used in Zenn7 to help ensure a healthy prostate.
- Stinging nettle root extract – Is an herb that has been used in medication for so many years. It is known for its pain relieving properties and it has been used in Zenn7 to help treat symptoms of an enlarged prostate such as urinary frequency.
- Selenium – Is a very potent antioxidant that has been used a variety of supplements it has been used in the supplement to help slow prostate cancer.
- Pomegranate fruit extract – Is an ingredient that has been used in a number of supplements due to its beneficial health properties. It has been used here as the antioxidant and also an anti-inflammatory.
- Garlic extract – Garlic is a common natural additive which is normally used in foods but also has great health benefits. It has been used in the supplement to help in the relaxation of the blood vessels and also to aid blow flow.
- Bioperine – Is an ingredient that helps to improve absorption rate of substances in the stomach and it has been used here to help increase the rate of absorption of the other ingredients used in Zenn7 formulation.
What are the Benefits of Zenn7?
- It is said to be made from natural ingredients.
- Helps to bring about the good health of the prostate.
- It may alleviate the adverse effects that are brought about by BPH.
- Apart from just helping to ensure a healthy prostate it also helps you regain your sexual prowess.
What are the Drawbacks of Zenn7?
- It is not suitable for people with medical conditions
- Is sold exclusively online meaning you will not get from your local pharmacy.
There is no explanation about its dosage from its official website but you can seek medical directions from your physician.
- It should be kept out of the reach of children.
- To be used by adult males only.
Does it react with other medications?
There have been no reported cases of it reacting with other medications but if you are on other medicines please consult your doctor before using it.
Zenn7 Review – The Bottom Line
Zenn7 is a great supplement that is formulated to help men who are suffering from symptoms of BPH due to their advancing age. Apart from just helping to alleviate symptoms of BPH it is claimed to help you get back your lost sexual appetite and prowess.
Most men usually feel ashamed in front of their women especially when they cannot satisfy them sexually. Zenn7 promises to help such men to get their sexual Mojo back so that going to bed with your lady becomes interesting again.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you'll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."