APS Nutrition IGF-1 Xtreme Overview
Exercising enthusiasts understand that gaining that chiseled body is no mean feat. This is because there are a lot of parameters to address to get the desired end look. One of these parameters to ensure one gets to is supplementation. The numerous supplements that are available in the market target one course of action and that is targeting the production of testosterone to help spur the growth of muscles in the body. There are other ways that the growth of muscles can be achieved and this is available from making use of APS Nutrition IGF-1 Xtreme.
About APS Nutrition IGF-1 Xtreme
This is a product that functions as a growth factor that works hand in hand with insulin. The product comes balanced as an equal blend that contains amino acids as well as insulin in the body. This product is responsible for anabolic processes which support growth hormone in the body. The beauty of this product is that it helps in the production of lean muscle in the body.
Claims and Features – What You Need To Know?
According to the manufacturer of the product, this product targets the growth of lean muscles in the body. The manufacturer further claims that this product helps support recovery after strenuous workouts in the body. The manufacturer also claims that this product is the most potent blend of Insulin and Growth Factor in the market. This product further claims to help boost endurance strength levels and overall muscle mass.
What are the Ingredients In APS Nutrition IGF-1 Xtreme?
The main ingredients in this product include:
- Deer Velvet Antler – This is a product that is derived from deer antler prior to hardening. The use of this product is rife from a lot of people engaged in exercise as it has been shown to help strengthen muscles in the body. It helps boost athletic performance and thus reduces appearance and aging signs. This ingredient helps enhance recovery post exercise in the body. This ingredient also helps boost overall immunity levels in the body.
- Colostrum – This is the first milk produced by a cow after birth. It comes high in enzymes as well as growth factors in the body. It helps in supporting the immune system in the body. It is most effective in infants as the digestive system is not fully developed. In adults, the desired benefits of this ingredient come from being transported into muscle to do all the desired function.
- IGF-1 – This is a crucial ingredient that helps in the repair of muscle cells in the body. It helps in helping people engaged in exercise have fast recovery and thus be able to work out more and be more productive. This is because they do not need time off as they have sore muscles in the body. It is however important to note that this ingredient has been associated with tumors in the body for men above the age of 40.
APS Nutrition IGF-1 Xtreme Benefits
- This product has all ingredient clearly stated on the labels which helps users choose if the product is ideal to their specific needs.
- The product helps growth of lean body muscles.
- The product has been shown to help in muscle recovery post exercise.
APS Nutrition IGF-1 Xtreme Drawbacks
- Most of the ingredients in the product seem to target children as opposed to adults
- Children below the age of 18 pregnant women as well as nursing mothers ought not to use the product.
How Should You Take APS Nutrition IGF-1 Xtreme?
Users are recommended to take two capsules of the product on a daily basis for the best boost one desires.
What Are The Possible Side Effects of APS Nutrition IGF-1 Xtreme?
The use of IGF1 has been associated with the growth of tumors in the body.
The Bottom Line
You may choose to make use of APS Nutrition IGF-1 Xtreme supplement which has been designed to help boost performance workouts. If you have any medical challenges it is advisable to consult a doctor for the best results.
Below you'll find the most effective male enhancement products on the market, we determine these products based on 4 key factors : Active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal & improved sexual desire, backed by clinical studies. Ultimately, we determined the bottom-line value of each product.