Betarol Prostate Supplement is a popular supplement used by men to enhance and improve the state of their prostate. It usually used by older men, usually 40 years old and above.
This enhancing supplement is very helpful since at this age, these men begin to experience problems with their prostates such as urination problems. Also, the sexual performance and desire of men could drop due to prostate problems. A bottle of Betarol will cost you $29.95.
Manufacturere information and claims on Betarol Prostate Supplement
Betarol Prostate Supplement is a helpful prostate enhancement supplement that is manufactured by Health Research Laboratories.
The Betarol Prostate Supplement product claims to decrease possible inflammations that can be found in the prostate, it claims to alleviate problems with erectile dysfunction, which in turn also helps the men using this product to get better night’s sleep and better sexual performance.
How does Betarol Prostate Supplement work?
The mixture of ingredients that can be found in the formula in Betarol Prostate Supplement works by aiding the body to achieve its natural processes. Because of this, the body achieves an environment where enzymes and other factors that cause the prostate to be negatively affected in any way are blocked, thereby maintaining a healthy and working prostate for men.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Ingredients found in Betarol Prostate Supplement
- Beta Sitosterol – This ingredient is called a phytosterol and is found in plants. When it is used in supplements together with other types of phytosterols, it helps in reducing the cholesterol level in the body which helps to contribute to an overall improved health.
- Campesterol – Campesterol is another phytosterol and is similar to Beta Sitosterol. It can be found in fruits, vegetables and nuts. This phytosterol, like the one mentioned above, also helps reduce the uptake of cholesterol into the body and also reduces any prostate inflamations present.
- Sigmasterol – Yet another type of phytosterol, it can be found in soybean and grape seed. Aside from reducing cholesterol, sigmasterol is known to prevent some types of cancer such as prostate cancer, breast cancer, ovarian cancer and colon cancer. It also helps reduce inflammation in the prostate and urinary tract.
- Brassicasterol – A little different from those phytosterols discussed above, it is found in planktons and sometimes in plants. Its main purpose is to aid in solid phase absorption which contributes to overall improved health.
- Pygeum Africanus – Pygmeum Africanus is a natural ingredient known to prevent any symptoms of BPH that can be present.
- Saw Palmetto – It is a plant found to sub-tropical regions of the United States of America. It produces berries (fruits) and it is the extract of these berries which is used to make this product. It is used for the genitourinary tract to aid in reducing the inflammation that is associated with BPH. This ingredient has been used by most prostate health supplements in the market. It is said to be clinically proven to be effective in maintaining prostate health and used as a medicinal component to treat the symptoms of BPH.
- Zinc and Selenium – These two are minerals which are very essential to natural bodily processes to be carried out.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil – Pumpkin seed oil is also known to be very helpful in alleviating symptoms of prostate problems.
Benefits of Betarol Supplement
- Helpful in reducing prostate inflammation
- Claims that the product has no side effects.
- All natural ingredients.
Disadvantages of Betarol Supplement
- Needs to be used for a significant amount of time before results are seen.
- No money back guarantee.
Betarol Prostate Supplement Dosage Instructions
The recommended dosage for Betarol prostate supplement is 2 tablets per day. It can be divided by taking one in the morning and one before going to bed at night.
Betarol Prostate Supplement Precautions
Only males over the age of 18 are advised to take this product. Women do not need this since women do not have prostates and therefore do not experience inflammation in the area.
Does It Interact With Other Medications?
There are no reports of any interaction with any medication. But just to make sure of your safety, be sure to consult your doctor before deciding to take the product.
Betarol Prostate Supplement is a popular supplement used by men to enhance and improve the state of their prostate. This enhancing supplement is very helpful since at this age, these men begin to experience problems with their prostates such as urination problems.
Betarol Prostate Supplement is a helpful prostate enhancement supplement that is manufactured by Health Research Laboratories. Also, the sexual performance and desire of men could drop due to prostate problems. A bottle of Betarol will cost you $29.95.
There are no reported side effects about this supplement but this does not mean that this is already totally safe. To make sure that no complications will happen to you while taking this supplement, consult your doctor first before taking Betarol.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you'll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."