What is Bio Hard?
- What is Bio Hard?
- Bio Hard Claims & Features – What You Need To Know?
- What are the Ingredients in Bio Hard?
- What are the Benefits of Bio Hard?
- What are the Drawbacks of Bio Hard?
- What are the Possible Side Effects of Bio Hard?
- Bio Hard Review – The Bottom Line
- Our Top Male Enhancement Supplements
Erectile Dysfunction is becoming more and more common even amongst healthy and young men. Because of this, some men are facing relationship issues with their partners as the consequence and it can cause self-disappointment and low self-esteem.
Bio-Hard was specifically made to address these issues and make an effective treatment to combat erectile dysfunction and other erectile problems. It is a natural supplement that contains plant extracts and herbal ingredients known to assist sexual issues without causing harmful side effects common to most ED prescription drugs.
Bio Hard Claims & Features – What You Need To Know?
Manufactured by BioXgenic, Bio Hard is made of natural ingredients that work together to give you full, sustained erections. You can immediately achieve your desired results in as soon as 45 minutes after taking this supplement.
Specifically, it is scientifically designed as a daily supplement infused with ingredients with natural hormone releasing capabilities. It is said that in order to get a satisfying sexual life, you have to boost the production of natural male and female sex hormones, improved sexual desire, and increased sexual energy to perform well in any sexual activity.
Although it is formulated for men only, BioXgenic develops other different sex enhancing supplements which cater every men and women’s need.
What are the Ingredients in Bio Hard?
The product combines a propriety blend of natural ingredients which are the following:
- Maca – Is a Peruvian herb which is known to significantly boost energy, libido, energy and sexual stamina.
- Taurine – Enhances men’s ability to produce Nitric Oxide
- Yohimbe – Is in use to treat ED and boost testosterone production.
- Epimedium – Improves men’s natural testosterone that leads to improvement of sexual desire.
- Tribulus Terrestris – Enhances libido of men and improves blood circulation. Studies have also proved that this natural ingredient helps in the production of healthy testosterone.
- Siberian Ginseng – Contains adaptogens—the chemical that greatly helps our body to overcome stress.
- L-Tyrosine – Helps improve mental alertness and effectively improves the symptoms of ED.
- L-Citrulline – Iis a precursor to the release of Nitric Oxide. It works by dilating blood vessels around the penile region to encourage enough blood flow.
- L-Arginine – Is an amino acid that works similarly as L-Citrulline. It also dilates the blood vessels for better erections.
What are the Benefits of Bio Hard?
- It uses all natural ingredients which increase men’s testosterone levels, enhances erectile function and improves libido.
- There are no reported side effects caused by the product.
- This product has positive response from customers, which means it is effective and works for many users.
What are the Drawbacks of Bio Hard?
- It contains Yohimbe which is may cause negative effects to our health.
- It is quite expensive than other male enhancement supplements.
- It is not recommendable for people with medical conditions.
How Should You Take Bio Hard?
As per manufacturer’s instructions, you should take 1 pill of the product 45 minutes before any sexual activity.
Where Can You Buy Bio Hard?
You can buy this product on its official website and costs $49.99 plus shipping fee of $4.95. This offer is for a limited time only since the regular price of the product costs $59.99. In addition to its price discount, the product is also on offer in a “buy 2 get 1 free” promo which is very advantageous for consumers who regularly purchase Bio Hard.
What are the Possible Side Effects of Bio Hard?
There have been no reports regarding the side effects caused by this product. However, it is only recommendable for men over 18 years old. Do not take this supplement if you have underlying medical conditions especially if you are receiving hormone therapy or has hormone-related cancer. Consult your physician first before taking any kind of supplement like this.
Bio Hard Review – The Bottom Line
Overall, the product appears to make a good investment as a male enhancement supplement. Although its price is a little higher than similar supplements, it has been receiving positive reviews and consumer feedback so you can be certain it is effective for many users. However, always consider your safety and consult the supplement first with your health care provider so you can assure that it is the right supplement to address your needs. With lots of natural supplements out there, you can surely get the proper male enhancement supplement for you and it could be BioXgenic’s Bio Hard male supplement.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you'll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."