Testosterone is the main male hormone in men. It is responsible for various crucial factors in the body. These include the growth of muscle mass, hair growth, sexual function as well as cognitive function. When there is a dip in the production of the hormone, the body is thrown into disarray. As men age, the level of testosterone takes a dip. In as much as this is normal, the effects that the dip in testosterone causes may be grave, especially if not arrested early. One of the ways to control this dip in testosterone is to make use of a natural based male testosterone boosting product that can help overall levels of testosterone in the body. It is for that reason that the use of a natural based product is preferred.
EpiXtreme is produced by a company which goes by the name Iron Labs. The product says that it offers users significant testosterone boosting properties as well as inhibits estrogen production in the body. The product is based on all natural and organic products which help bring about the desired boost in the body. The product is also said to help boost overall strength levels as well as lean muscle without causing any side effect to the end user. The product packaging comes as 90 capsules which is a month long prescription.
Claims and Features – What You Need To Know?
EpiXtreme is a product from Iron Labs, a well-known company that focusses on producing bodybuilding supplements for users. This product claims to help users reduce body fat as well as boost lean body mass. The product also claims to help boost overall energy levels in the body.
What Are The Ingredients In EpiXtreme?
The main ingredients in EpiXtreme include:
- Epistane: This is a methylated form of Epitiostanol which is a controlled substance, developed several decades ago. Upon its development, the product was suggested for the treatment of breast cancer. However, on the inclusion of a methyl group to the compound, the product became epistane and functions as a steroid. It is also shown that the product has strong anti-estrogenic properties. This product also has little or no side effects for users.
- Gelatin: The use of this product derived from collagen is mainly used in the food industry to thicken foods. In this ingredient, it is preferred as it helps in boosting muscle mass, seeing that it is protein in nature and a derivative of animal bones and skin.
- Magnesium Stearate: This product, mainly used as a lubricant while making tablets and capsules in the drug industry is also important in the preparation of the overall capsule and hence ends in the ingredient list. It is important in preventing the various ingredients from interacting with each other.
- Microcrystalline Cellulose: Derived from wood pulp, the ingredient is used as a texturizer as well as a fat substitute in the body.
- Silicon Dioxide : Also known as silica which comes from sand, this is an ingredient used as an additive in foods. It functions in the absorption of excess water in the body.
- The ingredients of the product are said to be effective.
- The product claims to be non-estrogenic
- Most of the claims that the manufacturer of the product makes have not been clinically tested and as such, the product cannot give users any meaningful insight.
- The prohormone products that are used in the product could cause some adverse side effects.
How Should You Take EpiXtreme?
Users of the product are recommended to take three tablets of the product daily for the best results. These three tablets ought to be taken together at a single seating.
What Are The Possible Side Effects of EpiXtreme?
Though most users of the product have not reported any side effects when using the product, a few users have complained of dizziness and a slight headache when making use of the product.
The Bottom Line
This product claims to boost muscle mass and energy levels. However, there is no clinical evidence supporting the claims of the product. Use the product after thoroughly researching on it.