What is Extenzol?
Extenzol male enhancement supplement is described as a sexual health support product and one that not only addresses men’s sexual performance, but also energy levels and prostate health.
In terms of sexual function, it helps support desire (libido), maximize penis size and create stronger erections. Although no clinical studies are shown, the ingredients are said to be ‘supported by research’ and there is a 60-day money back guarantee offered to consumers.
- Extenzol claimed to be able to maximize penis size and to provide men with the right means for reaching stronger erections.
- Extenzol is said to be supported by medical tests, but no clear evidence is provided in this regard.
- Form: Capsules
- Type: Supplements
- Brand: Herbal Ignite
- Ingredients:Longfolia, Chrysin, L-Arginine, Epimedium, Avena Sativa, Cnidium Monnier and Yohimbe
- Cost $16.99
- Dosage 2 capsules a day in the morning
How Does Extenzol Rate?
Overall Rating: 3.6
Pros and Cons of Extenzol
- It supports general male health
- All ingredients are natural
- It contains L-Arginine and Tribulus
- The ingredients are not explained in detail
- No clinical research is shown
- It is expensive
- No ingredient amounts are shown
- Manufacturer contact information is limited
How Does Extenzol Work?
When it comes to male enhancement products, the list of ingredients is always worth checking out because it can clearly demonstrate whether or not the claims are exaggerated. According to the Extenzol ingredient list, the main goal of this supplement is to improve erection quality and duration in men by increasing blood flow to the penile region.
Niacin, zinc, and L-arginine content also speaks for itself when it comes to Extenzol’s claims about increasing penis size. The penis may appear larger when it is flooded with blood, but this does not indicate actual penis enlargement.
Extenzol Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
It is a combination of Niacin and Zinc, with a proprietary blend containing Tribulus extract, Eurycoma Longfolia, Chrysin, L-Arginine, Epimedium, Avena Sativa, Cnidium Monnier and Yohimbe. One of the main functions of the formula is to maximize Nitric Oxide which in turn widens the blood vessels allowing for a greater flow to the penis. While most of these ingredients are thought to cause no side effects, there is a warning that Yohimbe should not be taken by anyone with high blood pressure. Those with other health conditions such as diabetes or liver disease should consult a doctor before taking this product.
– According to study, This is a well-known essential amino acid that works in the body to boost the flow of blood. It triggers the release of nitric oxide which in effect allows the blood vessels to relax. This in effect means that a larger volume of blood is able to flow into the tissues of the body. It helps men get strong erections as well as gives a boost is a sexual function, allowing men to last longer in bed.
– Avena Sativa, often referred to as “Nature’s Viagra,” calms and soothes the nervous system while also enhancing male sex desire.
How We Researched & Rated?
Here is our score, based on scientific evidence, of how likely Extenzol will be effective for its claimed benefits:
- Increase Natural Testosterone3.5/5
- Long-lasting Erections3.5/5
- Stronger and Bigger Erections3.3/5
- Increase Sperm Volume3.3/5
We used the insights from our research and testing to assign a star rating from one to five (five being the best; one being the worst) to this product.
Extenzol – FAQ’s
Q: Where to Buy Extenzol?
Q: Is There Any Information About Recommendation?
Extenzol Review – Bottom Line
Extenzol is a fairly standard male enhancement product in terms of ingredients, although the manufacturer does provide customer testimonials and a generous money back guarantee, unlike many competing brands. However, at $47.00 it is more expensive than other enhancement supplements, and should really provide solid clinical research that can back up the advertising claims.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you'll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.