Jacked Up is a natural testosterone booster which contains all natural and safe ingredients. Unlike other testosterone boosters, Jacked Up does not contain other harmful chemicals and it doesn’t shut down the body’s natural production of hormones. Instead, Jacked Up boosts the body’s natural ability to produce testosterone as this hormone is known to provide array of benefits rather than just helping with the development of a leaner muscle mass.
Low testosterone levels can pose serious health risks and many of us do not notice symptoms until the condition is already worst. Poor production of testosterone could result to low energy levels, Erectile Dysfunction, Premature Ejaculation and issues regarding overall sexual health. Jacked Up was made to aid in the treatment of low testosterone and it contains ingredients that can help men develop a leaner body physique. It stimulates the pituitary gland to produce LH (Luteinizing Hormone) which in turn stimulates the testes to produce testosterone naturally. Furthermore, Jacked Up also helps in enhancing libido, stamina and sexual energy.
Claims and Features – What You Need To Know
AS Research, LLC is the company that manufactures Jacked Up. The company is based in the Georgia, USA. Aside from Jacked Up, the company also manufactures other nutritional supplements made from all natural ingredients and serve different functions.
The company claims users of Jacked Up can experience the following effects:
- Rapidly shed off extra fats and build up body muscles by 177% faster.
- Increased sexual energy and longer staying power during gym workouts.
- Improved blood circulation and lesser fatigue during intense workouts.
- Intensified sexual drive and libido.
What are the Ingredients of Jacked Up?
Jacked Up consists of 5 powerful herbal ingredients. They are as follows:
- Damiana – Is a Mexican herb used as an aphrodisiac. People have also used Damiana leaf in order to increase sexual power as it contains libido boosting properties. Long-term use of Damiana can improve overall sexual health both in men and women.
- Maca – Belongs to the radish species which is long valued for its great nutritional content. In addition, Maca can also improve sexual function both in men and women. It balances hormones, improves libido and increases men’s endurance.
- Siberian Ginseng – Is often referred as an “adaptogen” which means it contains essential nutrients helping the body fight stress. Apart from that, Siberian Ginseng is also popular for gym rats and athletes because the plant is believed to enhance energy and stamina during workouts.
- Tribulus Terrestris – Contains nutrients which enhance libido and male virility. It is commonly used as an ingredient in male enhancement supplements because it is said to improve blood flow in the genitals and increase natural testosterone levels in the body.
- Eurycoma Longifolia – Or simply long jack contains chemicals that help in the production of testosterone. Additionally, long jack is also an aphrodisiac, enhances sperm quality and contains pro-erectile agents.
Jacked Up Benefits
- It speeds up muscle gain and helps lose unwanted fats
- It enhances libido and helps men overcome erection issues
- It boosts testosterone levels in the body naturally unlike pro-hormones.
- The product is made from all natural ingredients.
Jacked Up Drawbacks
- There is no scientific evidence to prove that the product is effective.
- The product lacks some nutrients that help in testosterone production such as Zinc, Vitamin B6 and Magnesium.
- There are some negative reviews about the product.
How Should You Take Jacked Up?
Take 2 to 3 capsules of Jacked Up 30-45 minutes before sexual activity. You can also use it as a daily supplement by taking 1 capsule twice every day.
What are the Possible Side Effects of Jacked Up?
Jacked Up is said to be an all-natural formulation and doesn’t pose serious health risks. However, make it a habit to always consult your doctor before taking any supplements especially if you have underlying conditions and/or taking maintenance medications.
Where Can You Buy Jacked Up?
Jacked Up can be bought at their official website. One bottle of Jacked Up costs $49.99 and could last for 30 days. The website also offers 15% discount when you buy 2 bottles at once. You can get 2 bottles for $84.90 and free shipping for the second bottle.
The Bottom Line
All in all, Jacked Up seems to be a nice deal as a testosterone boosting supplement. However, like what the manufacturer stated on their website, the effects of Jacked Up can vary from person to person. What seems to be working for others may not work for you. Likewise, if you desire to improve your muscle mass and sexual performance, take some action and practice a healthy lifestyle. You cannot rely solely on the product to improve your body physique and improve your performance in bed without eating healthy foods and exercising every day. Use this product with your doctor’s consent and follow the manufacturer’s instructions strictly.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find “the right one.” Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Male Enhancement Supplements