What is Nugenix PM-ZMA?
The most important aspect of Nugenix PM-ZMA is that it is, at its core, a testosterone-boosting supplement. It touts itself as a free testosterone enhancer which means that its main function is to help your body produce testosterone that is free of sexual hormone-bound globulins.
This function qualifies Nugenix PM-ZMA as a male enhancement supplement but that is not the only thing this product can do.
What sets Nugenix PM-ZMA apart from other common male enhancement supplements is that it is also a sleeping aid. That’s right, Nugenix PM-ZMA is advertised as being able to help your body produce more useful testosterone and help you sleep better at the same time and some studies seem to suggest that testosterone production is at its peak when the body is at rest and sleeping.
- The manufacturer of the product is Nugenix.
- Made with safe and natural ingredients.
- Nugenix PM-ZMA is made for men.
- The product supports healthy sperm count, quality & motility.
Official WebSite*All the prices mentioned on their websites are subject to change.
- Form: Capsule
- Benefits:Boost Testosterone & Energy Levels, Increase Stamina, Support Libido, and Support Performance.
- Ingredients:Tribulus Terrestris, ZMA, Melatonin, Zinc, Vitamin B6, and Magnesium.
- Cost 1 Month Supply For $49.95 only
- Dosage 1 Capsule daily.
Pros and Cons of Nugenix PM-ZMA
- Nugenix PM-ZMA utilizes a tandem approach to testosterone production (sleep and testosterone production aids) that few other products employ.
- It may be possible for this product to help you sleep more soundly at night.
- Another benefit to taking this product may be an uptick in healthy testosterone.
- This product is also said to help you gain stronger muscle mass.
- Present studies do not support the idea that zinc affects anabolic hormone status.
- There is a large amount of zinc and magnesium in this product which may cause problems for some users.
- The melatonin levels in this product may actually work to disrupt healthy circadian sleep cycles.
- Using this product may cause some grogginess in the morning upon waking.
How Does Nugenix PM-ZMA Rate?
Overall Rating: 4.7
Nugenix PM-ZMA Claims & Features – What you Need to Know?
Firstly, Nugenix PM-ZMA is made by Adaptive Health LLC under the brand name Nugenix.
The claims related specifically to Nugenix PM-ZMA are that it will enhance your body through free testosterone production and that it will help you sleep better.
The company also claims that the ZMA element of the product is a clinically proven ingredient that helps support healthy testosterone levels in men.
How Does Nugenix PM-ZMA Work?
Nugenix PM-ZMA works using the tandem of quality sleep and testosterone production which as stated earlier, seems to go hand in hand. By helping you reach an optimal level of sleep, your body is therefore more apt to produce healthy testosterone.
This may result in stronger muscles, better sleep, and possibly even more energy. The ingredients are said to also work by being more bioavailable than inferior iterations of them.
What are the Ingredients of Nugenix PM-ZMA Work?
The highlight ingredient in Nugenix PM-ZMA is one called ZMA. This takes up a whopping 2400mg of the entirety of dosage in Nugenix PM-ZMA. It is supplemented by other minerals, extracts, and vitamins. Please refer to the list below.
– This botanical extract is held to be able to alter the levels of hormones in the body.
– This is the mineral compound that anchors the effects of Nugenix PM-ZMA. It consists of vitamin B6, zinc, and magnesium; substances found in lesser dosages in this product.
– This is the ingredient that gives Nugenix PM-ZMA much of its sleep inducing properties. It is a hormone that signals the brain to go to sleep. Also, we have discussed about this ingredient in our Beyond Raw Anabolic Sleep.
– This product features a form of zinc that is said to be highly bioavailable which means the body can absorb more of it.
– Vitamin B6 is another ingredient in this product that is said to help you sleep by producing melatonin naturally.
– It is thought that magnesium supplementation may aid the testosterone production process.
Q.How Should You take Nugenix PM-ZMA?
Q.How Much Does Nugenix PM-ZMA Cost?
Q.What is Nugenix PM-ZMA’s Return Policy?
Q.Nugenix PM-ZMA – Is it Safe?
How We Researched & Rated?
Here is our score, based on scientific evidence, of how likely Nugenix PM-ZMA will be effective for its claimed benefits:
- Increase Natural Testosterone*4.5/5
- Long-lasting Erections*4.6/5
- Stronger and Bigger Erections*4.7/5
- Increase Sperm Volume*4.8/5
We used the insights from our research and testing to assign a star rating from one to five (five being the best; one being the worst) to this product.
The Bottom Line
To briefly review, Nugenix PM-ZMA is a product that is supposed to support testosterone production and healthy sleep. So what can it do for you? Well it may provide more energy if you have been lacking due to low testosterone levels.
It may also help you fall asleep easier at night. This product also uses a unique method of producing testosterone by taking advantage of optimal production times while you are sleeping. This product is also said to help build stronger muscles.
What you should keep in mind as well is that Nugenix PM-ZMA contains large amounts of zinc and magnesium which could cause some complications. The sleeping aids in this product may also result in some grogginess when you wake up.
There is also little evidence that supports the notion that zinc can beneficially affect anabolic hormone and testosterone levels. Too much melatonin can also work to disrupt healthy sleeping cycles. Our advice is to check out other testosterone boosters before making your final decision.
Where To Find It?
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."