What is Nugenix PM-ZMA?
The most important aspect about Nugenix PM-ZMA is that it is, at its core, a testosterone boosting supplement. It touts itself as a free testosterone enhancer which means that it’s main function is to help your body produce testosterone that is free of sexual hormone bound globulines. This function qualifies Nugenix PM-ZMA as a male enhancement supplement but that is not the only thing this product can do.
What sets Nugenix PM-ZMA apart from other common male enhancement supplements is that it is also a sleeping aid. That’s right, Nugenix PM-ZMA is advertised as being able to help your body produce more useful testosterone and help you sleep better at the same time and some studies seem to suggest that testosterone production is at its peak when the body is at rest and sleeping.
Nugenix PM-ZMA Claims & Features – What you Need to Know?
Firstly, Nugenix PM-ZMA is made by Adaptive Health LLC under the brand name Nugenix.
The claims related specifically to Nugenix PM-ZMA are that it will enhance your body through free testosterone production and that it will help you sleep better.
The company also claims that the ZMA element of the product is a clinically proven ingredient that helps support healthy testosterone levels in men.
Nugenix PM-ZMA Review – How Does It Work?
Nugenix PM-ZMA works using the tandem of quality sleep and testosterone production which as stated earlier, seems to go hand in hand. By helping you reach an optimal level of sleep, your body is therefore more apt to produce healthy testosterone.
This may result in stronger muscles, better sleep, and possibly even more energy. The ingredients are said to also work by being more bioavailable than inferior iterations of them.
What are the Ingredients in Nugenix PM-ZMA?
The highlight ingredient in Nugenix PM-ZMA is one called ZMA. This takes up a whopping 2400mg of the entirety of dosage in Nugenix PM-ZMA. It is supplemented by other minerals, extracts, and vitamins. Please refer to the list below.
- Tribulus Terrestris – This botanical extract is held to be able to alter the levels of hormones in the body.
- ZMA – This is the mineral compound that anchors the effects of Nugenix PM-ZMA. It consists of vitamin B6, zinc, and magnesium; substances found in lesser dosages in this product.
- Melatonin – This is the ingredient that gives Nugenix PM-ZMA much of its sleep inducing properties. It is a hormone that signals the brain to go to sleep.
- Zinc – This product features a form of zinc that is said to be highly bioavailable which means the body can absorb more of it.
- Vitamin B6 – Vitamin B6 is another ingredient in this product that is said to help you sleep by producing melatonin naturally.
- Magnesium – It is thought that magnesium supplementation may aid the testosterone production process.
What are the Benefits of Nugenix PM-ZMA?
- Nugenix PM-ZMA utilizes a tandem approach to testosterone production (sleep and testosterone production aids) that few other products employ.
- It may be possible for this product to help you sleep more soundly at night.
- Another benefit to taking this product may be an uptick in healthy testosterone.
- This product is also said to help you gain stronger muscle mass.
What are the Drawbacks of Nugenix PM-ZMA?
- Present studies do not support the idea that zinc effects anabolic hormone status.
- There is a large amount of zinc and magnesium in this product which may cause problems for some users.
- The melatonin levels in this product may actually work to disrupt healthy circadian sleep cycles.
- Using this product may cause some grogginess in the morning upon waking.
How Should You take Nugenix PM-ZMA?
While the official Nugenix website does not state specific instructions, we are told that a single serving size of Nugenix PM-ZMA is four capsules 30-60 minutes prior to bedtime.
How Much Does Nugenix PM-ZMA Cost?
Each bottle of Nugenix PM-ZMA when bought from the official Nugenix website costs $49.99 plus a shipping fee of $4.99.
What is Nugenix PM-ZMA’s Return Policy?
Returns for one-time purchases must be unused and returned within 30 days for a refund. For auto-ship delivered products, you can return them unopened or otherwise within 30 days for a refund.
Nugenix PM-ZMA – Is it Safe?
There have been no reports of any serious side effects associated with Nugenix PM-ZMA and all ingredients are simple and natural so it seems to be a safe product.
Nugenix PM-ZMA Review – The Bottom Line
To briefly review, Nugenix PM-ZMA is a product that is supposed to support testosterone production and healthy sleep. So what can it do for you? Well it may provide more energy if you have been lacking due to low testosterone levels.
It may also help you fall asleep easier at night. This product also uses a unique method of producing testosterone by taking advantage of optimal production times while you are sleeping. This product is also said to help build stronger muscles.
What you should keep in mind as well is that Nugenix PM-ZMA contains large amounts of zinc and magnesium which could cause some complications. The sleeping aids in this product may also result in some grogginess when you wake up.
There is also little evidence that supports the notion that zinc can beneficially affect anabolic hormone and testosterone levels. Too much melatonin can also work to disrupt healthy sleeping cycles. Our advice is to check out other testosterone boosters before making your final decision.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you'll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."