Prima Force D-Aspartic Acid Overview
There are many kinds of testosterone boosters today. Every once in a while a new so-called “revolutionary” ingredient takes the supplement world by storm. Today, the hottest nutrient is D aspartic acid (DAA). This is the only ingredient of the testosterone booster we will be inspecting in this article.
The product is from a company called Prima Force which is not a well-known supplement company. The company also offers other health and athletic supplements. The testosterone booster is simply called D-Aspartic Acid which is designed to increase testosterone levels in the body. It is marketed towards fitness enthusiasts and bodybuilders. However, it can also be used by men who are suffering from low testosterone.
How Does Prima Force D-Aspartic Acid Work?
Prima Force D-Aspartic Acid essentially raises testosterone level by triggering certain parts of the nervous system that are involved in the production of luteinizing hormone (LH) and growth hormone. LH is directly connected to testosterone levels so increasing LH also results to higher testosterone levels. It also stimulates the testes to promote the healthy production of testosterone in the body. This promotes muscle growth, improves recovery time and supports sexual health and well-being.
Prima Force D-Aspartic Acid Product Details
Again, Prima Force D-Aspartic Acid only contains one ingredient which is D aspartic acid (DAA). This ingredient is currently one of the most popular supplements for increasing testosterone level. There are several researches proving that this ingredient really helps increase testosterone level. However, many experts state that there is still insufficient evidence on its ability to increase testosterone levels in humans. Initial studies indicate that DAA plays a role in the production of sperm and is directly involved in the body’s release of testosterone, growth hormone and luteinizing hormone.
Good About Prima Force D-Aspartic Acid
- Prima Force D-Aspartic Acid is affordable at less than $15 for 100 grams. One serving is about 3 grams.
- The active ingredient is patented.
- There are many good reviews of this testosterone booster online.
- There are several clinical studies that indicate the effectiveness of DAA in increasing testosterone levels.
- Can be easily purchased online and is also available in most health shops, supermarkets and supplement stores.
- Has a neutral flavour (it is unflavoured) that can be consumed easily.
- Works quickly according to many user reviews and customer feedbacks.
Bad About Prima Force D-Aspartic Acid
- Only contains one ingredient which is DAA.
- There is still not enough evidence that DAA really increases testosterone levels significantly in humans.
- Prima Force D-Aspartic Acid is not clinically tested for safety or effectiveness.
- Not from a highly regarded supplement company.
- There is not enough information on the product’s official website.
- There are some negative reviews and customer feedbacks saying the effects are really not considerable.
- Doesn’t come with a money-back guarantee.
Prima Force D-Aspartic Acid The Bottom Line
Due to the fact that there is still not enough substantial evidence on the effectiveness of DAA in increasing testosterone level, I cannot recommend this product. It would be better to try products that contain clinically proven ingredients like herbs and other natural extracts. Take note that the safest testosterone boosters are those that are made from all-natural ingredients. For now, it would be better to skip Prima Force D-Aspartic Acid until there is enough evidence that DAA is really safe and effective.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find “the right one.” Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.