Men past the age of 50 face a big challenge in the name of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. This is a condition seen in older women where a lot of discomforts and in some cases pain is felt when a man is relieving himself. This is a challenging condition for a lot of men as the frequent urination episodes tend to affect one’s confidence as well as their self-esteem. If not attended to quickly, the severity of the condition increases and this leads to further discomfort and complications.
To address this challenge requires the use of a one of a kind product that can help boost general function of the bladder as well as the urinary tract. In as much as there are numerous products that can help men, most are synthetic based, and these may cause severe side effects which in some instances end up being worse than the original product. It is for this reason that the use of a product based on natural ingredients one is recommended.
This is a male enhancement product produced for enhancing female urinary function as well as promoting good health. The product helps men with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia get good bladder function in the body. This product targets the prostate and helps men get to enjoy good function of the gland giving good results. The manufacturer of this product goes by the name Dr. Venessa.
Claims and Features – What You Need To Know?
According to DrVenessa, This is a unique product that helps men get to enjoy good function of the prostate. It also claims to help support good bladder function as well as enhanced support of the walls of the bladder. This product also claims to help boost the flow of urine as well as reduce incidences of urinary tract infections in women. The manufacturer also claims that all natural ingredients are used in the formulation of the product.
What are The Ingredients in Prostaclean?
The main ingredients that are used in the formulation of the product include:
- Cranberry Juice: The concentrate of this juice has been shown to have agents that help promote the health of the prostate. This juice also prevents further enlargement of the prostate, allowing men to enjoy better prostate function.
- Pumpkin Seed Extract: This is a male enhancement product that helps men get a boost in general prostate function. It does this as it contains phytochemicals which help prevent inflammation of the prostate.
- Saw Palmetto: This is a well-known ingredient that has been used over time to boost the function of the prostate. This ingredient also helps promote the production of testosterone in the body. It also bosts blood circulation in the prostate, enhancing nourishment.
- Stinging Nettle: The extract of this plant is used by men to give them a boost in stamina as well as enhance energy levels. This helps a man be more productive in their daily task. Talk of a bonus ingredient.
The main benefits that go hand in hand with the use of this one of a kind ingredient includes:
- It may less discomfort in the prostate
- It may reduce swelling of the prostate
- Better functionality of the prostate
The demerits linked to the use of this product include:
- The product is not recommended for users below the age of 30. This is because this product is specifically for men over the age of 50
- Some of the ingredients used have not undergone clinical testing and thus the claims made by the manufacturer cannot be ascertained.
How Should You Take Prostaclean?
The manufacturer recommends that men should take two capsules of this product on a daily basis.
What are The Possible Side Effects of Prostaclean?
No side effects have been shown to occur when using this product
The Bottom Line
Poor prostate function is a terrible condition to have and deal with. It is for that reason that a lot of men shy off from disclosing their prostate status. Prostaclean is a product that may have been tried and tested by users and shown to boost prostate function. For long lasting results, continued use of this product is recommended. It is necessary to carry out more research about the product to ensure that it is safe and effective in your health.