What is ProstaFit?
This is a supplement which is boosting the health of the prostate gland in the body especially of those men who are getting older in life.
It has been noted that men who have attained the age of 80 years have prostate related issues in the body hence the need to consider a formulation which is supporting better health.
This is a formula which is featuring some of the best natural ingredients which may boost the health of the prostate gland when consumed as directed by the manufacturer.
ProstaFit Claims & Features – What You Need To Know?
The company which is manufacturing this supplement is known as Fitness Labs.
This is a company which is striving to enhance the health of the people especially men who are having prostate gland health issues.
The company is relying on naturally sourced ingredients to formulate the product and has been in the market for quite a while.
It is claimed to be located in the USA and is relying on some of the best manufacturing practices in the making of ProstaFit.
ProstaFit Review – How Does It Work?
The working process of the supplement is major via the protection of the prostate gland. There is normally increased growth and size of the prostate gland with advancement in age hence the need to control it to have better urination health.
This is releasing most of the antioxidants in its formulation to help in scavenging of the free radicals hence allowing for better health of the prostate gland and normalcy in the size.
By this process, the users of the formula may notice the controlled size of the prostate gland.
What are the Ingredients in ProstaFit?
The various natural ingredients which are featuring in the formulation of ProstaFit include the following:
- 640 mg Saw Palmetto Extract – This is a natural ingredient which is supporting the body to gain better prostate gland health.
- 250 mg Cranberry fruit Extract – This is one ingredient which is aiding better urine flow in the body of the users.
- 240 mg Stinging Nettle Extract – This is rich in sterols and polyphenols which are necessary for supporting the body to realize reduced night time urination frequency.
- 100 mg Beta-Sitosterol – This has been investigated in controlled studies and demonstrated better support for urine flow in men.
- 60 mg Green Tea Leaf Extract – This is featuring a number of health benefits in the body especially the prostate gland health through its rich polyphenol compound called epigallocatechin gallate, EGCG
- 10 mg Zinc – This is a rich component of the prostate gland and is forming major part of prostate tissues health.
- 3 mg Lycopene – The ingredient may be boosting the health of the prostate gland by acting as an antioxidant.
- 100 mcg Selenium – Gives support to an enzyme in the prostate gland hence enhanced protection of the gland.
What are the Benefits of ProstaFit?
- There may be improved support in the reduction of urination frequency which is normally featuring from enlarged prostate gland.
- One may notice enhanced sexual performance and health.
- There could be better sleep in the night.
- Self-confidence and moods of the users may be boosted.
What are the Drawbacks of ProstaFit?
- There could be need for longer consumption period.
- The supplement may not give all claimed benefits to the users.
- One might notice some reactions to the Selenium in the formula through the total amount per serving is negligible.
- The supplement may not be good tasting especially when one has to consume it for longer time.
How Should You take ProstaFit?
The supplement is said to be consumed as three capsules daily. It has not been shown whether the three are consumed once or at some intervals of time.
How Much Does ProstaFit Cost?
The price of the supplement is $25.99 for a bottle of 180 capsules enough for 60 days serving. Those who proceed to buy it will be directed to the nutrition express page.
What is ProstaFit’s Return Policy?
There is a thirty-day full refund on returned products as per the nutrition express.
The product should be in its unopened state to qualify for refund and the return authorization number should be obtained in advance.
This can be obtained through contacting customer care department by phone or e-mail.
ProstaFit – Is It Safe?
Considering the ingredients which have been used in the formula, it may be safe for the body to consume.
One may still, however, need to consult with their medical practitioners before consuming this formulation.
ProstaFit Review – The Bottom Line
This is a supplement for enhancing the health of the prostate gland in the body.
It is claimed to reduce the unwanted growth of the prostate gland and may prevent damaging free radicals from attacking the prostate.
It may also enhance the urination health in the body and allow one to have better sexual health.
On the other hand, there could be some demerits on using the formula. Some of the very old users may not notice much support from the supplement and inclusion of selenium may also not fit some individuals therefore some users may consider other best prostate supplements in the market.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you'll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."