Semenax is a sexual performance enhancer for men that claims to provide a multitude of benefits that will “blow the mind”. It aims to improve semen production that will be evident in the lasting power of erections, the quality of the spunk upon ejaculation, and the size of the orgasm both parties will enjoy and experience.
Although the manufacturer is not mentioned by name on the Semenax website under the Doctor Approved page, it was stated that the very same Drug manufacturer used by retailers like Rite Aid, Albertsons, Safeway and WalMart to produce their own brand Drugs are the brains behind the male enhancement herbal supplement Semenax.
Semenax Product Details
Semenax has a comprehensive and visual ingredient guide available on its website, with brief and descriptive write-ups explaining each component’s purpose for being in the formulation. All ingredients used are 100% all-natural and includes just the right amount of amino acid and herbal concentrates sourced from South America, Europe, and China.
Swedish Flower, Horny Goat Weed, Catuaba Bark, Maca Plant, Muira Puama, and Avena Sativa Extract all, in their own ways, contribute to better libido function, causing heightened sexual stamina and endurance. The ingredients L-Arginine, Barley Grass, Zinc Oxide, L-Carnitine facilitate enhanced sperm quality, motility and production. And to round up the herbal ingredients that make up the effective Semenax formula, Pumpkin Seed, Vitamin E, Zinc Aspartate, Pine Bark Extract, Hawthorne, Cranberry Extract, Tribulus, and Sarsaparilla improve overall sexual health.
A bottle of Semenax good for 1 month supply is available for $59.95 if you order through the official website. However, there are lots of available packages that range from 2 month supply to 1 year, and some include free products and free shipping.
Good About Semenax
- Website is full of important product information
- Ingredients are all-natural, and information about each one is comprehensive
- Certificates of analysis and other information pertaining to the formulation are available upon request
- Customer testimonials are available on the website
- Lots of packages to choose from on the order page
- A money back guarantee is provided
- Semenax is safe for men who have undergone vasectomy
Bad About Semenax
- Website is a bit vague when it comes to identifying the manufacturer
- Not recommended for men with hypertension since the L-Arginine in Semenax may cause side effects when taken with most hypertension medication
- L-Carnitine content may cause sleeplessness, headaches, vomiting and loose bowel movement
- Semenax is on the expensive side compared to other sexual enhancement pills
Semenax The Bottom Line
Upon reading through the pages of the Semenax website, you might find yourself thoroughly convinced of its effectiveness and product excellence because of the overflowing amount of information available. Though the packages offered in the order page might seem like you’re getting your money’s worth, remember that every ingredient has its potential side effect and make sure you research about each one, in relation to your medical history. Semenax has a long list of herbal ingredients that may or may not help you in the long run—if you really want to give this product a serious try, don’t be blinded by the freebies and start with the 1 month supply first. What’s great about this product is that if you have any questions, Semenax encourages you to send them a quick query.