Shilajit Gold Overview
Shilajit Gold is a product produced in India by the Dabur company. They have been in business for over 125 years and appear to have a good reputation in the industry. The official Dabur website features a good amount of information about the company, including full contact details, plus FAQ’s and general health tips. Although Shilajit Gold cannot be purchased directly from the website, it is available on several online retail sites.
The product is explained in detail on the official website, which provides a full ingredient list and how the main active substances work. Shilajit Gold is to be taken at a dose of 1-2 capsules per day with milk, but there is no indication as to how long it must be taken for to see results or if it needs continual dosage to maintain performance.
Shilajit Gold Product Details
The main ingredient in Shilajit Gold, and many other Dabur brand products, is a herbal mineral called Shilajit, traditionally used for its rejuvenating and stimulating qualities. In the sexual product, it is combined with Saffron, Gold, Nutmeg oil, Karpur, Lavanga, Jaiphal, Alkushi and Safed Mushali. Most of these ingredients are general health tonics which also help improve premature ejaculation, impotence and libido. While most of the ingredients are unlikely to be familiar in North America, many are used in traditional medicine. Unfortunately no clinical trials are shown for this product, although Dabur is known for testing all its products.
Good About Shilajit Gold
- Dabur is a reputable manufacturing company
- All company contact information is provided
- All ingredients are listed
- Shilajit Gold is available in independent retail stores online
- Shilajit Gold produces no ill side effects
- The product is available at discounted prices
- Shilajit Gold improves a number of sexual health issues in men
Bad About Shilajit Gold
- Most of the ingredients are not known in North America
- No clinical studies are provided
- No customer testimonials are available
- No money back guarantees are provided
Shilajit Gold The Bottom Line
While Shilajit Gold is not the most expensive product on the market, at a cost of $39.00 for a one month supply it would be appreciated if proof of results were shown. With so many North American products on the market that treat the same sexual health problems, Shilajit Gold would only likely appeal to anyone with an interest in Eastern medicine.