What is Bluoxyn?
Bluoxyn is an herbal product made specifically for men, and it claims to have sexual enhancement properties. According to the manufacturer, this supplement can increase sexual libido, improve stamina, help treat erectile dysfunction, and elevate sexual performance. It may also provide the user with added physical energy.
Bluoxyn Health Claims & Features – What You Need to Know?
The manufacturer of Bluoxyn Erectile Dysfunction Supplement makes claims, but they aren’t promises. All of their claim statements include “may.” They suggest that the supplement may improve erections, increase libido and stamina, elevate energy levels, and raise sexual performance. They don’t say that it will for certain.
In addition, it’s important to note that this is a proprietary mix, and for most of the key ingredients there is no dosage. For this reason, it’s difficult to assess the true efficacy of Bluoxyn erectile dysfunction supplement.
Bluoxyn Review – How Does It Work?
There are ingredients in Bluoxyn which may raise levels of testosterone in men, such as stinging nettle. The result is higher sexual arousal and increased muscle mass and strength. According to Science Direct, there’s evidence that when testosterone levels drop, so does sex drive.
There’s some evidence that ingredients such as the amino acid l-arginine can increase the amount of nitric oxide in the bloodstream, which improves circulation in the body. The elevation in blood flow to the penis could lead to harder erections.
A review of the research published in the Journal of Psychosexual Health found positive evidence for the connection between l-arginine and treatment of erectile dysfunction.
What are the Ingredients in Bluoxyn?
Here are some of the primary active Bluoxyn ingredients:
- Nettle Extract – This is a plant called Urtica Dioica which grows all over the world. Although the research shows varied results, there is some evidence that nettle can increase the amount of free-flowing testosterone in the body (3).As such, it may raise sexual libido. However, most of the studies are on rats. For example, a study in Anatomical Science found a moderately significant increase in testosterone levels in rats. There’s also evidence that nettle can decrease urinary tract symptoms in men with prostate issues (4).
- Sarsaparilla – This is a tropical vine which grows in the rainforest. It contains sterols, and for this reason many people see it as a testosterone booster. However, they are not anabolic steroids and do not have testosterone (5). However, many people see this ingredient as a potent aphrodisiac, and according to Translational Andrology and Urology it’s in widespread use around the world.
- Tongkat Ali – This is the Eurycoma Longifolia plant. Studies show that it may be an effective remedy for erectile dysfunction (6). It may also stimulate the release of free testosterone, increase libido, provide energy, and possibly improve mood (7).A review in Complimentary Therapies in Medicine found that Tongkat Ali led to some improvement in erectile dysfunction. However, they suggested doing future studies.
What are the Benefits of Bluoxyn?
- Bluoxyn could strengthen erections.
- This product may elevate sexual arousal.
- Bluoxyn might improve your sexual confidence.
- This supplement could give you a boost of physical energy.
- Bluoxyn may raise levels of testosterone.
What are the Drawbacks of Bluoxyn?
- There are complaints about the free trail, and people being charged for items they never ordered.
- Bluoxyn is a very expensive product.
- There’s nothing special about Bluoxyn supplement compared to other similar products.
Q: How Should You Take Bluoxyn?
A: The manufacturer recommends that you take 2 tablets per day. Don’t consume more than this maximum dosage for any reason.
Q: How Much Does Bluoxyn Cost?
A: Bluoxyn is for sale on the manufacturer’s website, and from a small handful of other online retailers. There’s no Bluoxyn at Walmart or any other actual retail location. Outside of the official website, the Bluoxyn price for this product is about $55.50.
If you buy Bluoxyn pills on the official website, you’ll see that there’s no one-time purchase. If you want the product, you have to sign up for a 14-day free trial. When you do, you get a ‘free’ bottle for $4.95 in shipping charges.
If you don’t cancel by the end of the trial, you are automatically in the auto-shipment program where you get a bottle a month for the regular price of $98.77.
Q: What is Bluoxyn’s Return Policy?
A: This manufacturer is offering a 30-day return policy on Bluoxyn supplement. However, it only applies to products that aren’t open, and in their original packaging. If you want your money back, contact the Bluoxyn customer service either by email or through calling the Bluoxyn phone number. You’ll get a refund, but they will deduct shipping fees and a $9.97 restocking fee.
Q: Bluoxyn erectile dysfunction supplement – Is it Safe?
A: Bluoxyn is an organic supplement with ingredients that are mostly safe. However, they do have a lot of possible Bluoxyn side effects. For example, large amounts of wild yam can cause headaches, vomiting, or upset stomach (8). Stinging nettle may lead to constipation, diarrhea, or upset stomach (9).
There are some medical conditions which would prevent you from taking this product. These include diabetes, protein S deficiency, hormone sensitive conditions, low blood pressure, kidney conditions, bleeding disorders, and surgery within the next 2 weeks (8, 9, 10).
Q: Does Bluoxyn Work?
A: There’s some evidence that ingredients like L-arginine and nettle may increase levels of nitric oxide in the body. This improves circulation, and the blood flow to the penis may help with erectile dysfunction.
There are also ingredients which may raise testosterone levels, like Tongkat Ali and nettle. However, the research is not very extensive and it’s mostly on animals. In addition, Bluoxyn Supplement is largely a proprietary mix.
Without knowing how much of each ingredient is included, it’s not really possible to judge the efficacy of the product. Some of the Bluoxyn reviews noted the great sexual benefits of this supplement, but others found it had no effect.
Q: Is Bluoxyn FDA Approved?
A: Bluoxyn is not FDA approved because they evaluate few organic supplements if any. However, this doesn’t mean the product is not effective. There is some research supporting these ingredients in terms of improving male sexual functioning.
Q: How Long Does it Take for Bluoxyn to Work?
A: The Bluoxyn website doesn’t mention how long the product takes to work. Looking at other male enhancement supplements, manufacturers state anything from a few hours to a week. If you need to know, contact the company and ask them directly.
Bluoxyn Review – the Bottom Line
Bluoxyn is a sexual supplement for men who may be suffering from sexual issues, like low libido or erectile dysfunction. The product claims to improve circulation, making erections harder. It could also increase testosterone, elevating sexual arousal.
The Bluoxyn reviews and complaints were quite mixed. About half of the users really appreciated the product and said it worked for them. However, others felt it was a waste of money. There were a number of complaints about the auto-shipment service. People said the company charged them for items they never ordered.
There are some medical conditions which we said preclude taking Bluoxyn erectile dysfunction supplement, and you should read these carefully. In addition, you may have some mild side effects. If the symptoms are uncomfortable, discontinue use of Bluoxyn supplement. Before you begin a regimen with this supplement, see a doctor and get medical approval.