What is CialRx?
The product known as CialRx is a male enhancement supplement that utilizes an all-natural formula as opposed to synthetically derived chemicals that are included in many prescription treatments for ED which according to the a research can cause a range of side-effects that run the gamut to headache and dizziness to loss of vision.
Instead, CialisRx uses safer ingredients to help treat the symptoms of erectile dysfunction and sexual decline in general. Referencing the Mayo Clinic once again, we learn that sexual decline can be brought on by a number of factors which is why the manufacturers of CialRx have seen fit to compose a comprehensive supplement that addresses various factors of sexual decline in men.
CialRx Claims & Features – What you Need to Know
The eponymously named company behind CialRx offer various ways to get in touch with them if you have any questions or concerns via their official website. They state that CialRx can help boost libido in men while at the same time giving them harder and firmer erections. CialRx is also claimed to be able to improve a man’s staying power during sex.
CialRx Review – How Does it Work?
One of the major functions of this supplement is to increase the size of the penis and to do this, more blood flow to the genitals is required. As we read in this Wake Health article, blood flow is directly tied to sexual health and the quality of the male erection.
CialRx addresses this problem so that the user has more blood flow to the penis and therefore, larger erections.
What are the Ingredients in CialRx?
CialRx is comprised of 5 main ingredients. All of which are natural, safe and have been studied to provide immediate benefit for men who are suffering from erectile dysfunction and sexual decline.
- Horny Goat Weed – Peace Health reports that supplementation of horny goat weed has been associated with increased libido. It can also help to reduce improve sexual function when combined with other herbs.
- Wild Yam Extract – Wild yam has been known to affect the hormonal profile of both men and women and stimulate sexual arousal for both.
- Saw Palmetto Extract – Saw palmetto is generally used as a holistic remedy for sexual decline and sexual function abnormalities. According to the National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health saw palmetto is not known to cause any adverse interactions with other medications and is regarded as generally safe even when taken in higher than normal doses.
- Nettle Extract – The extract of the stinging nettle plant has been known to increase energy and preserve the health of sexual organs.
- Tongkat Ali – Tongkat Ali is highly regarded for its natural ability to increase testosterone output when taken as a supplementary product.
What are the Benefits of CialRx?
- When you take CialRx you will more than likely feel a boost of energy as a direct result.
- There is also the added benefit of improved blood flow to the penis which will result in harder and larger erections.
- There are ingredients in this supplement that have been proven to help users last longer in bed.
- Another benefit to taking this supplement is an increased interest and desire for sex.
What are the Drawbacks of CialRx?
While there are plenty of benefits to using this product, we could not come across any viable drawbacks to taking it. The ingredients are natural and have been specifically selected for their benefit to male sexuality and hormonal health.
How Should you Take CialRx?
CialRx should be taken as a dietary supplement. The ingredients are to take 2 capsules a day with a glass of water and to not exceed this dosage amount.
How Much Does CialRx Cost?
You can buy a one, two or three month’s supply of CialRx. The one month supply will cost $67.00. The two month’s supply will come out to a total of $109.98 and the 3 month’s supply comes out to a total of $140.97.
What is CialRx’s Return Policy?
The return policy for CialRx stipulates that the buyer has a 30-day window of time to return the product for a refund.
CialRx – Is it Safe?
Yes. So far no clinical reports have come out saying that any of the ingredients are flat-out dangerous and users have received CialRx positively.
Is CialRx tested On Animals?
According to the Official WebSite their product is not tested on animals.
Does CialRx Contain GMO’s?
The official CialRx website also states that no GMO’s were used in the production of their product.
CialRx Review – The Bottom Line
CialRx is a male enhancement product that has great potential. First of all, it helps improve blood flow to the penis. Secondly, it can be very beneficial for prostatic health.
CialRx will also enhance the sexual performance of the user by providing him with more energy and more control over climax. CialRx is also formulated with natural ingredients that do not cause any adverse interactions like many prescription drugs like Levitra can cause.
As far as downside, there is really none to speak of with this product. You may want to speak to a doctor before taking CialRx but that is true of all male enhancement supplements or medications of any kind. CialRx is a sound product overall in terms of quality, efficacy, safety and price so we give it our seal of approval and encourage you to check it out.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you'll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."