The male sexual performance product Estroblaster is different to many other products of its kind on the market as it focuses on ridding the body of excess female dominant chemicals. This female hormone is said to become dominant in the male as the levels of testosterone decline, leading to a decrease in the libido, erectile dysfunction, larger breasts and hair loss. The official Estroblaster website also shows reports that have studied the effects of female dominant chemicals on the middle aged man although none of the articles actually endorse the Estroblaster product.
Other information on the site is very limited and there are no FAQ’s or customer testimonials. However, there are details regarding the manufacturer, Chesapeake Nutraceuticals, who offer a very generous one year money back guarantee on all their products. Estroblaster can be purchased directly from the company at a cost of $39.95 for a one-month supply.
Estroblaster Product Details
The main active ingredients found in Estroblaster are listed and explained on the product information site. They mostly address balancing the hormone levels in the body and include Diiodolymethane, Curcumins, Calcium-D Glucarate, Tribulus and Milk Thistle Extract. In addition to removing excess female dominant chemicals the Tribulus helps support testosterone, which further supports male sexual virility and stamina. Estroblaster needs to be taken once a day, although no specific dosage instructions are shown.
Good About Estroblaster
- Company contact details are provided
- Estroblaster has a one-year money back guarantee
- Information regarding excess female dominant chemicals is provided
- Discounts are offered on larger orders
- Estroblaster is less expensive than comparable brands
- The main active ingredients are listed
- The ordering process is secure
Bad About Estroblaster
- No customer testimonials are provided
- The full ingredient list is not shown
- The website uses over-exaggerated phrases
- No clinical studies are provided
Estroblaster The Bottom Line
Estroblaster certainly takes a different approach to restoring male virility but it is unfortunate there is no scientific proof that this particular formula works as well as claimed. Without this proof, it would be wise for the manufacturer to at least provide free samples for the consumer so they can try it before committing to a purchase.