What is Estrodex?
Estrodex is a dietary supplement that functions as an anabolic hormone support, claiming to boost testosterone levels in the body.
It does so by preventing the conversion of this male hormone into estrogen which, in effect, reducing the overall amounts of estrogen in the body.
By increasing testosterone levels, the formula helps promote muscle gains and improve overall physical and athletic performance.
Estrodex Claims & Features – What You Need To Know?
Estrodex is manufactured by San Nutrition, a California-based company that specializes in nutritional supplements and other health products.
The company started in 1996 and since then, they have produced numerous kinds of products that aid in building muscles, losing fats, improving overall athletic performance, and supporting general health.
Aside from Estrodex, their other popular products include Cultivate, Metaforce, Titanium Whey, and Liver Support Formula to name a few.
Estrodex Review – How Does It Work?
Estrodex is said to consist of natural ingredients that work together to prevent the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.
Increased testosterone allows users, especially athletes and bodybuilders, to maximize the effects of this male hormone at the same time minimize the negative effects of estrogen.
What are the Ingredients in Estrodex?
The key ingredients of Estrodex that enables it to provide all the benefits it claims to give include:
- Calcium D-Glucarate – An important compound synthesized by combining two chemicals that are naturally found in the body – calcium and glucaric acid; it works by lowering the amounts of estrogen in the body, making it helpful in preventing cancer of the breast, colon, and prostate.
- Urtica Dioica – More commonly known as “stinging nettle”, it is known for its diuretic (increases urine output) and anti-inflammatory properties which makes it useful for conditions such as kidney stones, UTI to name a few; lately, it has also been found to work in reducing estrogen levels in the body.
- Indole-3-Carbinol – A cancer-fighting chemical found mostly in green vegetables like broccoli, cabbage, and kale; it is said to help decrease estrogen levels by inhibiting estrogen metabolism and producing some anti-estrogenic effects.
- 3,5,4, Trihydroxytranstilbene – More popularly known as resveratrol, a phytochemical which earned its reputation as an effective antioxidant, anti-cancer, and weight loss compound; it is also an estrogen receptor agonist, working to lower estrogen levels and raise testosterone levels.
What are the Benefits of Estrodex?
- It is an all-natural formula composed of ingredients with known benefits.
- It claims to boost testosterone levels.
- It might claims to lower estrogen levels and combat the negative effects of the hormne.
- It may help support muscle growth and enhance workout performance.
What are the Drawbacks of Estrodex?
- It raises testosterone levels indirectly; it doesn’t induce the body to increase its production of the hormone.
- It boosts testosterone levels that is already within the normal range.
- Its effects would be gone once the supplement is stopped, according to some users.
- Based on some user testimonials, It must be combined with other testosterone-boosting supplements for best results.
How Should You take Estrodex?
For best results, take three capsules of Estrodex each time after meals. The manufacturer suggests using the supplement continuously for three to four weeks at least.
How Much Does Estrodex Cost?
Estrodex is sold for $23.97 for a bottle of 90 capsules.
What is Estrodex’s Return Policy?
The manufacturer of Estrodex offers a 30-day guarantee for the product.
Estrodex – Is It Safe?
Estrodex is said to be safe for everyday use by normal, healthy individuals.
Even if it is safe, however, interested users are advised to consult their physician first prior to using this product especially if they are suffering from or have a history of heart disease, kidney problems, or diabetes.
Estrodex – The Bottom Line
Those who are experiencing the undesirable effects of high amounts of estrogen may find relief from supplements like Estrodex.
The product is an anti-estrogen supplement whose added effect includes increased testosterone levels, leading to benefits associated with the male hormone.
Looking at the available customer reviews for the product, one can say that the product can deliver. Although the reviews are mostly favorable, there are still those who claim that Estrodex didn’t not give them the results they desire, or that they need to combine it with other supplements for better results.
Thus, if you are looking for supplements that work directly to increase your testosterone levels, then we suggest that you look at our list of testosterone boosters and other best testosterone boosters below.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you'll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."