Libido-Max is an all-natural libido supporter for both men and women. It is manufactured by Cellular Research, LLC who makes many other health care products.
Libido-Max is an all-natural product designed to support libido for both men and women via a two-step process. For men, part one supports sexual performance while part two enhances the sexual desire and drive. For women, part one is to maximize physical pleasure, while part two supports passion, sex drive, and desire. The women’s pills are also designed to ease stress, prep the body for lovemaking, and help to create more intense orgasms.
Unfortunately there is little information available for the product. There is no list of ingredients, or an explanation for the science behind the product. It is not known if the ingredients are the same for both men and women – only two facts about ingredients are known. Libido-Max contains caffeine, and so can affect blood pressure and heart conditions. There is also a small warning at the bottom of the page that states the ingredient list contains a chemical known to the state of California to potentially cause birth defects or other problems with the reproductive system.
There are no customer testimonial or clinical info available. However, there is a money-back guarantee, however it is unknown how long the guarantee lasts for.
Good about Libido-Max
- Available for both men and women
- Contact information available
- Easy to use, secure website
- Money-back guarantee
- Fast acting
Bad about Libido-Max
- Limited information available
- No ingredient information on website
- No customer testimonials provided
- No clinical study information provided
- No trial sample opportunity
- Small warning notice that this product contains a chemical known to the state of CA to cause birth defects or “other reproductive harm”.
- Contains caffeine
- May affect blood pressure and heart conditions
Libido-Max : the bottom line
Libido-Max seems to leave out a lot of the important information once needs to have before purchasing. More importantly, the product uses ingredients that potentially cause reproductive problems. It would be impossible to recommend a sexual enhancer that could potentially maim your reproductive system.