What is MuscleTech 3X SX-7 BlackOnyx?
MuscleTech 3X SX-7 BlackOnyx is a testosterone boosting dietary supplement. The supplement is said to increase the bioavailability, production of free testosterone in the body. The supplement, as a result, is said to increase the production of energy and stamina that can be used in the physical and sexual activity of the user.
The supplement will increase the libido, sex drive, vigor and virility of the user. There is also an increase in the capacity of strength, endurance for better workouts or exercises. This helps achieve leaner muscle and better mass.
MuscleTech 3X SX-7 BlackOnyx Claims & Features – What You Need To Know?
The MuscleTech 3X SX-7 BlackOnyx is a product manufactured by the company, MuscleTechTM. The manufacturers claim that the three main ingredients featured of the product have been backed by separate human clinical trials and have been proven to actually boost the levels of testosterone, lower levels of estradiol and lower a key catabolic hormone.
They claim that there was 40% increase of testosterone, a 14.5% reduction in cortisol levels and a 30% increase in the luteinizing hormone in the test subjects
What are the Ingredients in MuscleTech 3X SX-7 BlackOnyx?
- 3.12g D-Aspartic Acid-Boosts the levels of testosterone by stimulating the body’s mechanisms responsible for its production. This helps as well to prevent any inhibition of the testosterone and thus maintaining them on a normal level.
- 3.12g of Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)-Increases energy levels, health and well-being
- 250 mg Tribulus fruit extract (As Tribulus Terrestris) standardized for 45 & saponins-Stimulates the production of testosterone, increases stamina
- 125mg Ashwagandha root and leaf extract (as Withania Somnifera) (Sensoril)-Enriched with adaptogen properties that have been shown to lower the levels of cortisol hormones so as to promote a higher level of testosterone production. Lowering of cortisol also helps encourage muscle development and growth of muscle tissue.
- 200mg of Boron Citrate supplying 5% boron-Boosts production of testosterone, helps balance hormones.
- 30mg of Zinc (As Zinc Gluconate)-Helps balance the levels of hormones, increase muscle gain and increase production of free testosterone.
Other ingredients include; 100mg of Safed Musli Root Extract, 100mg of Yacon Root, (50mg of Olive Leaf Extract (As Olea europaee) supplying oleuropein.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
MuscleTech 3X SX-7 BlackOnyx Review – How Does It Work?
The MuscleTech 3X SX-7 BlackOnyx supplement is a product that is said to work based on a Multi-Platform Formula with the aim of providing three main specific benefits. One would be to increase the production of free testosterone in the body.
Secondly then, it modulates the ratio of testosterone to estradiol through the lowering of estradiol levels in the body. Thirdly, it lowers the levels of a main catabolic hormone.
What are the Benefits of MuscleTech 3X SX-7 BlackOnyx?
- Boosts in the levels of free testosterone
- Lower levels of cortisol hormones
- Lower estradiol to normal levels
- Better response to stress
- Boosts luteinizing hormones
- Increased muscle development and muscle tissue growth
- Better sex drive, stamina and energy
- Increased strength and endurance
- Balanced moods
- Decreased fat
What are the Drawbacks of MuscleTech 3X SX-7 BlackOnyx?
- Some consumers have mentioned not getting the full package of the bottle benefits.
How To Use MuscleTech 3X SX-7 BlackOnyx?
The recommended dosage for the supplement is one serving per day; this involving 4 caplets each serving. Take the supplements with lots of water. Can also take as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not exceed recommend dosage within a period of 24 hours.
What are the Possible Side Effects of MuscleTech 3X SX-7 BlackOnyx?
They do not indicate any direct side effects of the supplement, they, however, advise for an immediate discontinue of use in the case one develops any health complications with the use of the supplement.
MuscleTech 3X SX-7 BlackOnyx Review – The Bottom Line
The MuscleTech 3X SX-7 BlackOnyx supplement is a product that has promised its consumers a number of benefits. The benefits seem appealing and even some have the backing of its consumers. It’s notable however that they do not guarantee that you will receive all the benefits as a whole but may experience some of the benefits from the product.
It’s some of the concerns raised by its consumers such as the effectiveness of the supplement diminishing by the second bottle that could be addressed, keeping in mind that results will vary from person to person and depend on factors such as training and healthy eating.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you'll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."