What is Provarin?
It is a clinical fact that men start to lose their sexual and physical prowess once they start to enter middle age. This is typically in the age range of 40-70 but it can affect men as early as their 20’s.
Although this is a natural part of the aging process, it causes millions of men around the world problems and anxiety. One of the factors that leads to these problems is a decline in free testosterone production – the product we will be discussing today seeks to remedy that decline.
It is called Provarin and it is touted as a male enhancement pill that addresses three of the main factors in sexual decline – the libido, lack of arousal and control over climax.
If you are suffering from any of these issues then a supplement like Provarin may be something to consider. It is stated that Provarin is made from all-natural plant extracts and that it is very effective in boosting testosterone levels.
Provarin Claims & Features – What you Need to Know
Presumably, the company that makes Provarin takes their name from the product itself. It seems that Provarin is the only male enhancement product they make but they seem to have a lot of confidence and they offer it in different purchasing packages.
They state that Provarin is a bioceutical that gets its power and efficacy from the high quality plant extracts that they include in the formula. They also claim that it will address the important factors that affect sexual decline in men.
Provarin Review – How Does it Work?
One of the primary functions of this product is to boost free, unbound testosterone in the male body. Free testosterone is needed for normal sexual function and other functions relevant to the male body. This product is also said to work by activating more nitric oxide in the blood.
If this claim is true then Provarin may act as a natural vasodilator and help more blood flow to the penile region for longer and harder erections. There is also said to be benefits for the prostate from taking Provarin as it may provide certain elemental nutrients for the gland.
What are the Ingredients in Provarin?
We are given a list of ingredients that are in Provarin and if these are indeed all that is in the formula, then we can conclude that it is natural, and it may be safe for most men to take. However you should always consult your doctor first on these matters.
- Oat Straw – Oat straw, sometimes called Avena Sativa, is believed to improve sexual performance.
- Beet Root Extract – Beet root has been linked to better athletic performance and reduction of inflammation.
- Kale Leaf – It is thought that kale leaf can have a positive impact on hormone balance and libido.
- Fenugreek Seed Extract – Fenugreek has been studied and shown to improve athletic performance in males.
- Hawthorne Berry – This natural ingredient may be able to act as a vasodilator as well and to provide antioxidant defense,
- Pumpkin Seed – Pumpkin seed is loaded with all kinds of nutrients including zinc and magnesium and is rich in antioxidants.
What are the Benefits of Provarin?
- This is a product that may increase nitric oxide production in the blood.
- Taking Provarin may result in an overall increase in free testosterone.
- Provarin may have a beneficial effect on the prostate which can help with urine flow.
- It is also claimed that Provarin can help support brain functions such as memory and focus.
What are the Drawbacks of Provarin?
- Studies have shown that Saw Palmetto, an active ingredient in this formula, is no more effective than placebo for prostate health.
- It may be possible to have a negative reaction with Provarin due to allergies or medication interactions.
- Pygeum bark may result in some nausea or constipation.
- Flaxseed, another active ingredient here, may also cause some abdominal discomfort.
How Should you Take Provarin?
The instructions for taking Provarin are to take one tablet daily with or without food. You are also not to exceed this dosage.
How Much Does Provarin Cost?
A one month cycle of Provarin will cost $69.95. If you buy two you will get one free and that will cost $139.90. If you buy 3 you get 3 for free and that package costs $199.95.
What is Provarin’s Return Policy?
There does not seem to be information available about a return policy. There is contact information for the company so you may just have to get in touch with them and ask about their return policy.
Provarin – Is it Safe?
Provarin seems to be a safe product since it is made from mostly plant extracts but you should always ask a doctor before using supplements like these.
Provarin Review – The Bottom Line
Provarin is a male enhancement supplement that may be able to boost the amount of free testosterone that your body makes naturally. It may also improve your blood circulation and make it easier to achieve an erection while supporting cognitive function such as memory and focus.
On the other hand, we do see some ingredients the formula of Provarin, such as Saw Palmetto, which have not been proven to work, and others like Pygeum bark and Flaxseed may also cause some abdominal distress. We recommend comparing Provarin to similar products before making a purchase.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you'll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."