What is Royal Forte Prostate?
Royal Forte Prostate is a grade C drug which is rich in antioxidants. It works to enable a healthy functioning prostate. It is designed to ease the discomforts that come with an enlarged prostate among older men. It is a safe alternative form of prescription medication since it is a natural supplement. It contains ingredients like Saw Palmetto which has been scientifically proven to reduce prostate enlargement.
Prostate enlargement causes the urethra to be squeezed tightly leading to problems with the bladder. This condition can cause bladder problems. It can also lead to kidney problems and cause the development of urinary tract infections which can eventually lead to the inability to urinate. The drug is available in a 120 capsule bottle and also in a 250 capsule bottle online and from the drugstore at the retail price stated below;
- $24.48 per bottle for 120 capsules
- $48.98 per bottle of 250 capsules
The price may vary in different websites.
Royal Forte Prostate Claims & Features – What You Need To Know?
Royal Forte is an average product in fighting prostate problems according to the manufacturers of the drug. The drug is manufactured by Wonder Laboratories which is situated in the United States of America. Wonder Laboratories is a FDA registered facility and uses good manufacturing practices.
Royal Forte is relatively affordable and has many capsules with the 120 capsules able to last up to two months. Royal Forte Prostate is available on its official website and also online. The manufacturer claims that the drug is effective in the treatment of prostate cancer as well as prostate enlargement.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Royal Forte Prostate Review – How Does It Work?
Saw Palmetto is abundantly available as an ingredient for better prostate health. The drug is packed with 320mg of Saw Palmetto, the highest recorded amount in prostate supplements.Beta-sitosterol treats BPH and Pygeum treats prostate enlargement.
What are the Ingredients in Royal Forte Prostate?
- Reduces or treats BPH for a normal prostate.
Pygeum from Bark
- Has the ability of treating prostate enlargement by reducing its size.
- Treats BPH therefore maintaining prostate health
- Maintains the normal functioning of the prostate
- Improves the prostate health.
- Ensures that the fertility levels are maintained at near normal level.
- Zinc is very important in a man’s diet. An adequate supply of zinc can prevent one from developing any problems which are related to the prostate.
- Helps in fighting free radicals in the prostate cells
- Helps prevent the development of prostate cancer
- It is an antioxidant which fights free radicals in the cells of the prostate gland.
Green Tea Extracts
- Lowers cholesterol
- Eases pains and headaches
- Removes blood clots
- Treats depression
- Prevents the growth of cancer cells therefore limiting the formation of prostate cancer
Some of the other ingredients include; Lycopene, Copper, Red Clover, Pumpkin seed, Stinging nettle and Cernilto Flower pollen extract which work to ensure a healthy prostate.
What are the Benefits of Royal Forte Prostate?
- It may help to improve the overall health of the prostate.
- The product can be obtained at a reasonable price.
- Some ingredients in the product can lower bad cholesterol in the body
- It is a safe product since it is approved by the FDA.
What are the Drawbacks of Royal Forte Prostate?
- Not highly effective compared to other prostate drugs
- The dosage might require acommitment
The Dosage Instructions
The drug should be taken twice daily. One capsule should be taken twice daily. The medication should be taken with food.
Precautions of the Drug
- Do not use if the seal is damaged or missing
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store the product in a cool dry place.
- Take with food.
- The drug is not to be taken to prevent or cure any diseases.
- Stop using the product if any negative results are see
- Ensure to follow the instructions by the manufacturer
Drug interactions have not been clearly established. However, patients with heart diseases and diabetes are advised to consult their doctor before medicating with this product.
Royal Forte Prostate Review – The Bottom Line
Royal Forte is FDA approved which means it is safe for human consumption. The drug provides a safe alternative option away from prescription medicine. Users can choose to buy the 120 capsules or the 250 capsules. Though the drug is not as highly effective because it does not contain high grade ingredients, it is scientifically proven to relieve symptoms associated with BPH and other prostate conditions. The side effects are minimal to some experiencing no side effects at all. The high levels of Saw palmetto combined with the other ingredients work to maintain a healthy prostate.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you'll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."