What is San Zinc Magnesium Aspartate?
Those involved in intense physical activities such as athletes, footballers, and gymnasts at some point will feel low in energy. This is why they a product that can be able to recover and regain their lost energy and stamina.
There are various post-workout recovery supplements made by different companies out there. San Zinc Magnesium Aspartate is post-workout recovery supplement formulated from natural ingredient to help replenish the lost energy and stamina one often looses after a period of intensive physical activity.
The supplement is rich in various beneficial ingredients which have been scientifically tested and proven to help boost work outperformance.
San Zinc Magnesium Aspartate Claims & Features – What You Need To Know?
San Nutrition is a sports supplements manufacturer which has been in the industry since 1996. The company boasts of a wide variety of workout supplements which are used by leading sportspersons.
This particular supplement was designed by the company as a post-workout recovery supplement. It works to help the user shorten his/her post-workout recovery time in order to be able to even perform better. It contains three active ingredients that athletes and sportspersons need to alleviate any chance of muscle wastage after a workout session.
It is claimed that this supplement works to increase intensive muscle growth and also inhibits the process of muscle loss allowing the user to grow massive muscles. Another claim made by the manufacturer of the supplement is that taking it helps to give the much-needed energy and stamina after a workout session.
With this supplement, you can be sure that you will burn off fats fast and achieve the well-sculpted body which is desired by most men. Going by the claims of the manufacturing company it can be said that this supplement is free of any artificial compounds which may harm your health.
What are the Ingredients in San Zinc Magnesium Aspartate?
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCL) – this has been used in the supplement to help convert food into fuel, metabolize fats & proteins, optimize the proper functioning of nerves and also help in blood cell production.
- Magnesium (as aspartate) – this is an ingredient which is most commonly used in workout supplements. It has been used in this particular supplement to help in the synthesis of other nutrients in the body.
- Zinc (as monomethionine) – this is basically a vital mineral in the body which has also been widely in various health supplements. It has been used in the supplement to help spur the growth of muscles in the body.
- Calcium carbonate – this is an ingredient which is widely used in supplements and other health products owing to its benefits. It has been used in the supplement to alleviate the process od osteoporosis, and also bring about strong bones and teeth.
- Gelatin – this ingredient offers various health benefits to the body and has been used in the supplement to help boost sleep quality, regulate mood & improve cognitive abilities, improve gut health and digestion, protect the joints & alleviate joint pain, maintaining healthy bones, and also maintain optimal heart health.
What are the Benefits of San Zinc Magnesium Aspartate?
- The company that manufactures the supplement is reputable and has been in the industry for longer.
- It may help to maintain a healthy electrolyte balance in the body.
- It helps to reduce workout recovery time.
- It can grow muscle mass and reduce fats in the body.
- Helps to improve the physical performance of the user.
What are the Drawbacks of San Zinc Magnesium Aspartate?
- The addition of certain ingredients in the supplement may work to inhibit the absorption of active ingredients. Like for instance the addition of calcium carbonate is said to interfere with the absorption of zinc and magnesium.
- It is apparent that this supplement does not offer money back guarantee.
- There are no real user reviews shown.
- There no clinical trials shown to back their claims.
How Should You Take San Zinc Magnesium Aspatate
It is recommended that you consume three capsules of the supplement for at least one hour before going to bed. It is best to take the capsule with plenty of water.
San Zinc Magnesium Aspartate Review – The Bottom Line
San Zinc Magnesium Aspartate is a post-workout supplement formulated from natural ingredients which help to reduce post-workout recovery time.
It is manufactured by the San Nutrition supplements company which has been in the industry for over 20 years now.
This helps to confirm that authenticity of the supplement as the company also manufactures other quality supplements.
However, compare the effectiveness of this formula with other male enhancement supplements on the market, and go for the one that will give you the desired results.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find “the right one.” Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Male Enhancement Supplements