What is Sexpearience?
Sexpearience is an all-natural supplement designed to enhance sexual drive, pleasure, and performance in both men and women.
It seems to be manufactured by a company called Libido Edge Labs, LLC, based in Ohio. Another company, Maximum Nutrients, is printed on the label and offers it for sale online as well.
Sexpearience Product Details
Sexpearience runs about $29.95 for a bottle of 20 capsules. It is not clear if these pills need to be taken continuously to build up to good results, or if they are designed to be taken only when needed before engaging in intercourse. Sexpearience is available for purchase directly from Libido Edge Labs and through other vendors online. When purchased from the official website, Sexpearience comes with a 60-day money back guarantee.
What are the Ingredients in Sexpearience?
Sexpearience contains Epimedium, Cnidium Monnier, Yohimbine Extract, L-Arginine, G-protein, Ginseng, Green Tea Extract, Dextrine, Gelatin, and Rice Flour.
- Epimedium – It is also known as Horny Goat Weed, is in many natural male enhancement formulations due to its use as a Chinese aphrodisiac for thousands of years. Some think that it works to stimulate Nitric Oxide production, and thus trigger harder erections. Cnidium Monnier is said to work in a similar manner to Horny Goat Weed.
- Yohimbine Extract – It comes from the bark of an African tree and is used in many sexual potency products. While scientific studies have shown that it has some promise as a dilator, it also has a lot of potential side effects.
- L-Arginine – It is an amino acid that is said to support Nitric Oxide production.
- G-protein – It is said to support dopamine levels to create more sensation and relaxation during sex.
- Ginseng – It has been used as an aphrodisiac around the world for centuries.
What are the Benefits of Sexpearience?
- Full ingredient list
- Complete company contact information
- 60-day money back guarantee
- All natural formulation
- Can be used by both men and women
What are the Drawbacks of Sexpearience?
- Ingredient amounts not listed
- Contains Yohimbe, which may cause side effects in some and should not be taken by people with medical conditions or be taking medication
- Unclear how it is to be used and whether the effects are long-lasting or designed to be immediate
Sexpearience Review – The Bottom Line
While Sexpearience does have some commonly used herbal extracts that have shown promise to be effective in helping treat male sexual issues, it is not clear how much of each substance is included in the formula.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
That makes it difficult to completely analyze the efficacy of Sexpearience and compare it with the other products of its kind.
Additionally, this is problematic in the case of Yohimbe, which may cause side effects and can be dangerous in high amounts.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you'll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."