What is Shogun-X?
Shogun-X is a male sexual enhancing natural formula that combines traditional herbs with clinically studied extracts. The formula is specifically designed to assist the men to enhance their sexual performance.
Shogun-X is in an easy-to-swallow capsule whose serving is1500mg. The pill color is black and has no flavors at all. There is no time limit needed for effectiveness.
The pills come in a box containing 30 capsules. For the majority of men who suffer sexual dysfunctions, this supplement offers a solution to this problem in a natural and healthy way.
The company offers a money back guarantee provided you take at least one pill. In their return policy of 60 days, the company must be contacted before attempting to return the product.
The product is purchased from the website. They accept various payment methods such as credit cards, debit cards, checks, Check on Delivery, local pick up, and wire transfer.
Shogun-X Claims & Features – What You Need To Know?
The company that manufactures and distributes the supplement is Power life. The manufacturer claims the drug supports the sexual drive in men and helps them get hard erections.
They also claim it is 100% safe and herbal. Users of Shogun-X don’t require a doctor’s visit. The effect of the pill lasts as long as 60 hours after ingesting.
How Shogun-X Works?
The pill’s ingredients are absorbed into the bloodstream. Since the ingredients are natural, it acts quickly swings into action and signals the brain of a man who is then set psychologically to recover his sexual health.
The pill works best on an almost empty stomach and very light meals afterward. A full stomach will divert the attention of the blood circulation to the digestive system rather than the sexual intercourse. Drink lots of water, when you have taken the pills at least 12 to 25 ounces. It is advisable for foreplay; the longer you do it, the better for your body to prepare at the same time increases the blood flow.
Do not stress yourself when taking this pill in order to experience efficacy muscles must relax since stiff muscles reduce blood flow leading to premature ejaculation.
What are the Ingredients in Shogun-X?
Key ingredients in Shogun-X Include The Following;
- Tribulus Terrestirs: herbal from Ayurveda for male virility and vitality has libido boosting properties
- Lycopene: Antioxidant, protecting your cells from damage.
- L-arginine: It is an essential amino acid used to treat erectile dysfunctions
- Damiana Leaf: Used as an aphrodisiac to boost the male potency by stimulating the genital area
- Guarana: It acts as a stimulant and also promotes weight loss
- Yohimbe: herbal extract used to arouse sexually. It contains a chemical called yohimbine.
- Maca: It is a root herbal extract rich in Vitamin C, D, Calcium, Magnesium, Iron and Amino Acids. It increases libido
- Vitamin-B12, Vitamin-C, Vitamin-D3: Vitamin B12 enhances penile erection. Vitamin C syntheses hormones involved in sexuality and fertility while vitamin D3 increases testosterone levels responsible for sexual drive
- Zinc Oxide: Increases sexual vigor. Lack of it causes a reduction in sperm count.
- Fo-ti Root: Herb used to nourish the heart chemical components include Chrysophanic acid, chrysophanol, emodin.
- Horny Goat Weed: Used to maintain an erection. Allow blood to fill the arteries of the penis causing a hard erection.
- Wild Yam Extract: Rebalances male hormones and improve their energy levels
What are the Benefits of Shogun-X?
- Lengthens intercourse time
- Prevents premature ejaculation
- Might improves Ejaculation Control
- May increase Stamina needed
- Intensifies Sexual Confidence
- Better Orgasms
What are the Drawbacks of Shogun-X?
- There are very limited reviews about the Shogun-X
- The return policy of company distributing has so many preconditions
- There is no indication/proof the supplement is clinically proven
- In the instructions for use, psychological conditioning is required such as no stress
Shogun-X Dosage Instructions
As a dietary supplement take one 1 capsule 30 minutes before sexual activity by drinking a lot of water; at least 12 to 25 ounces.
Keep drugs out of reach of children’s reach. Don’t consume more than one capsule every 60 hours. Consult a medical practitioner before taking shogun-X if you happen to have heart problems.
The supplement is not for Persons under 18 years of age. The supplement awaits evaluation by FDA. You should stop using if you develop undesirable effects. Store this supplement in a cool and dry place.
Does Shogun-X Interact With Other Medications?
Although this an herbal supplement Horny Goat Weed ingredient may interact with high blood pressure drugs and even lower it. Therefore, before taking the Shogun-X pills consult with your doctor.
Shogun-X Review – The Bottom Line
There is much hyping about male sexual enhancing supplements and drugs. Shogun-X promises an improved ejaculation for its users. Better orgasm. The users should also be stress-free and have relaxed muscles before the sexual activity.
However, there are many other preconditions like other supplements such as taking lots of water. Individuals also react differently to supplements and drugs so taking precautions. The return policy of 60 days is good however it comes with a lot of conditions.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you'll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."