Stud 100 Overview
Stud 100 is a product that is made for men who wish to delay their orgasm, thereby satisfying both partners during sexual activity. It is manufactured in the U.K. where it has been clinically tested and approved for use. According to the manufacturer, in tests 94% of men said it did prolong their activity. Stud 100 can be purchased over the internet through adult sex product retailers and costs $19.95 per tube. The shipping is discreet and private and the ordering process is secure but unfortunately all sales are final so there are no money back guarantees provided.
The product site does include a lengthy FAQ section but no customer testimonials or reviews.
Stud 100 Product Details
Stud 100 works by desensitizing the penis using a mild anaesthetic called Lidocain. This is a non-toxic, odorless substance that is listed as the main active ingredient in the formula and although no other ingredients are mentioned, the spray likely includes some type of lubricant or skin conditioner.
Stud 100 is applied 5-15 minutes before sexual activity using 3-8 sprays and one tube should last approximately 120 sprays. While the spray is fast acting, it does not state how long the effects last.
Good About Stud 100
- Stud 100 is non toxic and shouldn’t cause side effects
- The product is easy to apply
- Stud 100 is affordable
- The FAQ section is informative
- The product can be purchased securely online
- The product has been clinically tested
Bad About Stud 100
- The product website is not professional in appearance
- No product returns are accepted
- The full ingredient list is not shown
- Stud 100 may cause a rash in some users
- Stud 100 will not help with erectile dysfunction
Stud 100 The Bottom Line
There is good reason to believe that a desensitizing spray such as Stud 100 will help delay ejaculation, although most men will not enjoy have the sensation dulled in this way. If anything, Stud 100 should be viewed more as a novelty item that may add some pleasure to a couple’s intimacy.