What is T7 Power Max?
T7 Power Max is a male enhancement supplement. You may be wondering how a supplement can help with things like erectile dysfunction and testosterone deficiency and these are the kinds of questions we will try to answer in this review.
First things first though; yes, T7 Power Max is a supplemental pill which means that it is not a prescription medication – you do not have to have insurance or go to a doctor to get it.
The reason that this product is even on our radar as a male enhancement product is because it has been received well by the public and has earned some promising reviews from people who have used it.
There is also an interesting formulation of herbs and trace elements that are worth taking a look at. This may be a good product if you are looking for a natural alternative to expensive and potentially dangerous pharmaceuticals.
T7 Power Max Claims & Features – What you Need to Know
One of the key features of this product is that it contains a proprietary blend of ingredients that makes up 1,489 milligrams of the product contents.
There is also 16mg of calcium included in the formula. All the ingredients in the blend seem to be naturally sourced so it is safe to call this product a natural or holistic male enhancement product. The claims regarding T7 Power Max are that it may be able to increase stamina, power and muscle growth.
T7 Power Max Review – How Does it Work?
Many of the ingredients in the formula have been featured in similar products but this one has been reviewed favorably by people who have actually used it. One of the ways that this product could theoretically work is by increasing the amount of free testosterone that the user’s body can produce on its own.
What are the Ingredients in T7 Power Max?
There are a handful of natural ingredients in the proprietary blend of this product which makes up almost all of its constituent parts. There are also some inactive ingredients used to make the capsule itself.
- Orchic Bovine Substance – This is taken from bull testicles and said to increase testosterone.
- Wild Yam Root – Wild Yam Root is said to impact certain sexual hormones.
- Nettle Root Extract – This is a botanical extract that is also said to improve testosterone production.
- Sarsaparilla Root – It is said that this ingredient has natural anti-inflammatory properties which may help to support sexual organ defense.
- Boron Amino Acid Chelate – Boron is a trace element that supports healthy bones and may help muscle growth too.
- Epimedium Extract – Commonly known as Horny Goat Weed, this botanical extract is said to be a natural aphrodisiac.
- Saw Palmetto Extract – Harvested from the fruit of the Saw Palmetto tree, it is thought that Saw Palmetto extract may support prostate health.
What are the Benefits of T7 Power Max?
- There are many natural testosterone boosters and regulators in this formula
- This may be a good product for men trying to build lean muscle
- It may be possible for this product to arouse sexual interest in the user
- T7 Power Max may also provide anti-inflammatory support to certain parts of the body
What are the Drawbacks of T7 Power Max?
- This supplement contains animal products and is not suitable for vegetarians.
- There is currently little evidence that supports the claim that Bovine Orchic substance can increase testosterone.
- More studies need to be conducted on the efficacy of Epimedium as a treatment for sexual dysfunction.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium) should not be taken if you have heart disease.
How Should you Take T7 Power Max?
The label clearly indicates that the user should take two capsules a day with 8 ounces of water. T7 Power Max should also only be taken as a dietary supplement.
How Much Does T7 Power Max Cost?
While the product does not seem to be available on the official T7 Power Max site, it is available through popular online retailers where the price may vary.
What is T7 Power Max’s Return Policy?
Since the product cannot be bought direct from the manufacturer the consumer will be subject to the return policy of the retailer they buy T7 Power Max from.
T7 Power Max – Is it Safe?
T7 Power Max seems to only have negative reactions in people with pre-existing heart conditions which is true of many of these kinds of products.
T7 Power Max Review – The Bottom Line
As a male enhancement supplement, T7 Power Max may be able to provide the user with a boost in libido. It may also work if you are trying to build muscle and there is the possibility that T7 Power Max will have a beneficial effect on testosterone levels.
There still needs to be more research on the efficacy of Epimedium and T7 Power Max may contain gelatin sourced from animals making it unsuitable for vegetarians. There is also little evidence that upholds the claim that Orchic substance can increase testosterone. We suggest giving T7 Power Max some serious consideration along with the many comparable products available.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you'll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."