What is Testopel?
Testopel is a new testosterone enhancement product made in the form of a pellet that is implanted on the user’s skin. It is necessary to supplement testosterone especially for men who are experiencing its deficiency.
With low levels of this hormone in the body of a man usually suffers from various health problems. Some of those health problems include feelings of fatigue, being low in energy, lack of libido, weight gain, muscle mass loss and in some severe cases depression.
The pellet is designed in such a way that it releases the hormone into the body of the user with its effects lasting up more than six months.
Testopel Claims & Features – What You Need To Know?
The product is manufactured by a company called Endo Pharmaceuticals International which is based in the US. This is a company that also manufactures other health products and then sells to its customers.
According to the manufacturers, their supplement is very good at boosting the levels of testosterone naturally in the body. It is made in the form of pellets which are inserted on the skin releasing testosterone directly into the body thus boosting the levels of the hormone in the body.
It is basically a testosterone replacement therapy that works by discharging the hormone into the bloodstream. It has an official website where you will get to see women are warned not to use it as it can cause things like hair growth, deepening of the voice, development of male characteristics, enlargement of the clitoris, and menstrual irregularities.
Men, on the other hand, are advised against misusing the product might lead to convulsions, stroke, abnormal blood lipids, a decrease in the size of the testicles, and also the experience of fertility problems. That said the product must always be used responsibly.
What are the Ingredients in Testopel?
- Testosterone – Each pellet of Testopel contains 75mg of crystalline testosterone and made o offer the body of the user with sufficient amount of the hormone. The pellets are made in a way that they slowly release testosterone into the body of the user thereby increasing the levels of the hormone in the body for a fairly long duration compared to other forms of testosterone supplementation.
- Polyvinylpyrrolidone USP – This is a water-soluble polymer made from the monomer vinylpyrrolidone. It is most often used as a binder in most pharmaceutical tablets and it has been used in this pellet as a binder.
- Stearic acid – This is a fatty acid which is usually found mainly in animal derivatives but it can also be found in vegetable fats also. This is one ingredient that has been widely used in various cosmetics and some personal care products. It has been used in the pellet to help aid in the optimal absorption of testosterone in the body.
What are the Benefits of Testopel?
- May increase testosterone production
- Might elevate energy levels
- Could help achieve muscle mass
What are the Drawbacks of Testopel?
- It is not ideal for use in men who have breast cancer or prostate cancer.
- There is a very big chance for the user to suffer from infections at the implant site.
- The pellets may easily come out of the skin where they are implanted.
How should you take Testopel?
This is a pellet that should be implanted on your skin by a qualified doctor. It is not a product for you to use yourself without the assistance of a doctor.
Where can you buy Testopel?
It is available for sale at its official website page.
Testopel Review – The Bottom Line
Testopel is a new form of testosterone supplementation in which pellets are inserted on the skin of the user. The pellets help to release the hormone slowly into the body of the user, therefore, offering long-term benefits.
The pellets only need to be replaced just four times every year thus eliminating the need to have to take testosterone supplementation every day or on a weekly basis.
However, it would be wise to thoroughly research about the product before making the decision of buying this product.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find “the right one.” Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Male Enhancement Supplements