Testopel is a new testosterone enhancement product made in the form of a pellet that is implanted on the user’s skin. It is necessary to supplement testosterone especially for men who are experiencing its deficiency. With low levels of this hormone in the body of a man usually suffers from various health problems. Some of those health problems include feelings of fatigue, being low in energy, lack of libido, weight gain, muscle mass loss and in some severe cases depression. The pellet is designed in such a way that it releases the hormone into the body of the user with its effects lasting up more than six months.
Claims and features – what you need to know about Testopel
The product is manufactured by a company called Endo Pharmaceuticals International which is based in the US. This is a company that also manufactures other health products and then sells to its customers. According to the manufacturers their supplement is very good at boosting the levels of testosterone naturally in the body. It is made in the form of pellets which are inserted on the skin releasing testosterone directly into the body thus boosting the levels of the hormone in the body. It is basically a testosterone replacement therapy that works by discharging the hormone into the bloodstream. It has an official website where you will get to see women are warned not to use it as it can cause things like hair growth, deepening of the voice, development of male characteristics, enlargement of the clitoris, and menstrual irregularities. Men on the other hand are advised against misusing the product might lead to convulsions, stroke, abnormal blood lipids, a decrease in the size of the testicles, and also experience of fertility problems. That said the product must always be used responsibly.
What are the Ingredients in Testopel?
- Testosterone – each pellet of Testopel contains 75mg of crystalline testosterone and made o offer the body of the user with sufficient amount of the hormone. The pellets are made in a way that they slowly release testosterone into the body of the user thereby increasing the levels of the hormone in the body for a fairly long duration compared to other forms of testosterone supplementation.
- Polyvinylpyrrolidone USP – this is a water soluble polymer made from the monomer vinylpyrrolidone. It is most often used as a binder in most pharmaceutical tablets and it has been used in this pellet as a binder.
- Stearic acid – this is a fatty acid which is usually found mainly in animal derivatives but it can also be found in vegetable fats also. This is one ingredient that has been widely used in various cosmetics and some personal care products. It has been used in the pellet to help aid in the optimal absorption of testosterone in the body.
- It offers a suitable and better alternative to testosterone injections, patches, or gels. They pellets are simply implanted beneath the skin surface thus releasing testosterone into the body seamlessly.
- You only will need to replace the pellets only four times in a 12 month period. Other methods of testosterone therapy treatment involve replacement on weekly or monthly basis.
- Because it offers the body ready set testosterone the user will experience improved sexual health, more energy, achieve muscle mass, feel confident and be stress free.
- It is a convenient way to get to boost your levels of testosterone because once it has been implanted on your skin it continues release the hormone unlike capsules which you need to consume on a daily basis.
- It is expensive than other forms of testosterone replacement therapy.
- It is not ideal for use in men who have breast cancer or prostate cancer.
- There is a very big chance for the user to suffer from infections at the implant site.
- The pellets may easily come out of the skin where they are implanted.
How should you take Testopel?
This is a pellet that should be implanted on your skin by a qualified doctor. It is not a product for you to use yourself without the assistance of a doctor.
What are the possible Side Effects of Testopel?
Men who have breast or prostate cancer are strongly advised not to use this pellet as it may cause them very serious side effects.
Where can you buy Testopel?
It is available for sale at its official website page.
The bottom line about Testopel
Testopel is a new form of testosterone supplementation in which pellets are inserted on the skin of the user. The pellets help to release the hormone slowly into the body of the user therefore offering long term benefits. The pellets only need to be replaced just four times every year thus eliminating the need to have to take testosterone supplementation everyday or on a weekly basis.
Below you'll find the most effective male enhancement products on the market, we determine these products based on 4 key factors : Active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal & improved sexual desire, backed by clinical studies. Ultimately, we determined the bottom-line value of each product.