Ultimate Male Energy Overview
Ultimate Male Energy pills are meant to do more than just, like the name implies, provide an energy support—its main claim is to improve testosterone production and at the same time, eliminate unwanted body fat, particularly the stomach area. Its powerful formula aims to build stronger muscle tissue, improve various bodily functions, convert cancer-promoting female dominant chemicals, and facilitate better sexual health.
Ultimate Male Energy is created and developed by Brad King, MS, MFS, renowned nutritional expert whose best-selling books include 99 Things You Wish You Knew Before…Losing Fat 4 Life, Beer Belly Blues: What Every Aging Man And The Women In His Life Need To Know, and Awaken Your Metabolism: Your Ultimate Guide to Abundant Energy.
Ultimate Male Energy Product Details
Ultimate Male Energy is featured on King’s personal website, along with other products that he has developed through the years as a qualified nutrition and health expert. It clearly outlines the many benefits to expect from using the product. Ingredients include Citrus Bioflavonoids, Chrysin Flower, Turmeric Root, Quercetin, Indole-3-Carbinol, Holy Basil Leaf, Milk Thistle Extract, Broccoli Floret and Stalk, and Black Pepper Extract. Though the product page has a list of amounts per serving of ingredient for every 2-capsule dosage, there are no explanations provided as to what each ingredient’s purpose is.
A bottle of 60 capsules of Ultimate Male Energy is priced at $27.97, and a new larger sized bottle of 120 capsules costs $49.95. Recommended dosage is 2-4 capsules once or twice a day or as directed by a qualified health professional.
Good About Ultimate Male Energy
- Improves testosterone levels while eliminating unwanted body fat
- Produces stronger muscle tissue
- Affordable, considering the dosage
- Product does not contain dairy, artificial colors, sugars or additives
- The purchasing form’s safety is McAffee Security-certified
Bad About Ultimate Male Energy
- There is not enough information about the product’s ingredients available on the website
- There are no clinical studies that prove product’s quality and effectiveness available for review
- The product cites a person for developing and manufacturing, not a company or a licensed medicinal facility
- There are no testimonials available on the product page
Ultimate Male Energy The Bottom Line
When you visit Brad King’s website, you might be impressed by his many successes related to his nutritional expertise. He’s the author of several best-sellers. He’s been featured on all forms of media. However, his products that supposedly promote various forms of health regeneration—and Ultimate Male Energy is one of them—lack in necessary information. His product pages do list the ingredients, but fail to describe how each one works at achieving the promised outcome. For people who want more than just taking some self-proclaimed health expert’s word for it, you might be better off focusing on other similar products that provide extensive information backed up by actual scientific research.