Vitagene, also known as Vitagenone, is a natural supplement designed to relieve symptoms of fatigue and exhaustion. Supposedly, the supplement works by improving the health of the mitochondria, the parts of the cells responsible for energy production. Product benefits mentioned include an overall support in energy and endurance and relief from sexual exhaustion. Many statements on the site are backed up with references to scientific journals, and there are numerous reviews. Unfortunately, there are no clinical studies.
The manufacturers of Vitagene do not offer a guarantee. Returns are only accepted on unopened bottles. A 60-tablet bottle is currently available on the website for $32.95. The site suggests taking two tablets twice per day, so Vitagene would cost over $60.00 on a monthly basis.
Vitagene Product Details
Complete supplement facts are disclosed on the website. Thorough, referenced descriptions of the ingredients astragalus, bupleurum, Siberian ginseng, pilosula, and white atractylodes are provided. Individuals should note that Vitagene does contain caffeine, which could cause side effects in those who are sensitive to the stimulant.
Good About Vitagene
- Complete supplement facts are provided
- Ingredient claims are supported with references to scientific articles
- User reviews are available on the website
- Vitagene is suitable for men and women
Bad About Vitagene
- It is not strictly intended for male sexual enhancement
- Vitagene contains caffeine, which can produce adverse effects in some individuals
- Vitagene is quite costly if taken as advised
- There have been no clinical studies done on Vitagene
Vitagene The Bottom Line
Vitagene may be capable of supporting overall energy levels, which could definitely improve almost anyone’s sex life. However, men looking for help with issues such as erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation might want to look for a product that is more targeted to their needs.