Today, erectile dysfunction treatment is nothing new as it has been one of the most common problems for men especially those who are in their late fifties. Due to the advancement in medical technology, many pharmaceutical companies have come up with a lot of medication specifically for erectile dysfunction. One of these is Levitra with a generic name Vardenafil.
Levitra Product Details
Levitra could be compared to Viagra. It is also a PDE-5 or phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitor. PDE-5 is responsible in reducing cyclic guanosine monophophate which is essential in keeping the muscles relaxed to enable adequate blood flow needed in satisfying erection. Remember, the more levels of cGMP in your system the better. This is what this drug can provide promise you, to keep your level of cGMP enough for better erection.
Levitra Vs Viagra
Even if Viagra is almost the same with Levitra when it comes to its effect, many consumers still choose and trust the latter because of its capability to target PDE-5 without having an effect on other isoenzymes your body also needs. Hence, allowing it to be effective even in smaller doses. The ratio of dosage of Levitra on Viagra is 10mg to 50mg. See the big difference?
Good About Levitra
- Sex is definitely a very important thing in every relationship.
- Hence, having an erectile dysfunction or difficulties in erection may ruin your perfect love-making escapade.
- Healthy sex life means healthy relationship as well.
- With Levitra, you can expect a more intense and satisfying sexual encounter leading to a healthier relationship.
Bad About Levitra
- Since it takes a complicated chemical process for this drug to work or to cure your problem with erection, you can also expect numbers of side effects to kick in.
- Included in these side effects are the following:
- dizziness and vomiting
- stuffy nose
- chest pain
- back pain
- skin rash or itching and eyelid swelling.
- You can also experience seizures when using this kind of drug.
Levitra The Bottom Line
In order for you to reduce the possibility of experiencing its side effects, you should definitely consider consulting first with your doctor. Be precise and thorough with details of your medical history when talking to your doctor about taking this medication. It is essential that you let him know if you are currently taking other medication as Levitra would be very dangerous to interact with other drugs such as those that are commonly prescribed for diseases like cancer, diabetes, high cholesterol, HIV, kidney and liver disease, ulcers, etc.
Levitra can definitely bring your joy back in bed. But you have to be more careful when taking this drug as it can also put your life at risk. Proper advise from your doctor is always recommended.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find “the right one.” Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.