The manufacturer of Libidoxin claims this product acts fast and provides you with a hard and longer erection. It is a natural male enhancing supplement, which is suited toward men of any age. When taken 60-minutes before sexual activity, Libidoxin improves your erections and allows you to experience multiple orgasms. The results last for several hours, but alcohol absorption can lessen the effects. The official website requires translation, as it is in German, but there are over a dozen articles linking to the effectiveness of Libidoxin and where it has featured.
Libidoxin Product Details
Although Libidoxin contains amino acids and other effective ingredients, the exact blend is not disclosed, which makes you wonder if the manufacturer has something to hide. There is no supplement label. Libidoxin is available in bottles of 15, 30, or 60-capsules with prices from €74,90 to € 169.90. Not only does Libidoxin treat erectile dysfunction, but it can create potent erections and allow you to last longer to experience multiple orgasms. The official website is libidoxin.org. Take 60-minutes before intercourse.
Good About Libidoxin
- Libidoxin has an official website.
- Treats erectile dysfunction with results lasting several hours.
- Customers have reported a significant increase in the strength and length of the penis, but there is no page dedicated to testimonials.
- Claims to offer no side effects.
- Does not require a prescription.
Bad About Libidoxin
- Libidoxin claims to contain 100 percent natural ingredients, but they are not disclosed.
- There is no free trial or money back guarantee.
- It is not clear who manufacturers this product.
- Very expensive considering there is no clinical evidence attached to this product.
- Alcohol can lessen the benefits of Libidoxin.
Libidoxin The Bottom Line
Libidoxin treats erectile dysfunction and improves the length of the penis whilst also improving orgasms. Why the manufacturer chose not to disclose the ingredients is beyond belief since this product is very expensive and requires more than fancy words to sell the product. If Libidoxin claims to be so effective, why is there no clinical evidence backing up these wondrous claims.