Mandingro is presented as being an all natural supplement formulated to improve male sexual performance. This supplement, which is sold through its official product website, is promised to provide sexual enhancement benefits for up to 48 hours after being initially ingested; this period of time is far longer than the claimed potency of most other similar products. A single Mandingro pill can be purchased for about $7, but a box of 24 can be purchased for about $60. All purchases are given free shipping and handling. Positive user reviews are featured on the official product website.
Mandingro Product Details
Mandingro’s formula does not appear to be completely disclosed through its official product website, but the active ingredients are said to be cnidium, cuscuta, caffeine, dong quai, horny goat root, koren red ginsing, L-arginine, yohimbe, and tribulus terrestris. Explanations for the purposes of each of these ingredients are also provided on the official Mandingro website, but clinical studies conducted on the complete Mandingro formula are not mentioned and do not appear to have been performed. Mandingro should not be taken more than once in a 72-hour period, and the product is promised to provide its claimed benefits for up to 48 hours when stimulated.
Good About Mandingro
- Some of the ingredients in this product are known to offer their claimed benefits.
- Mandingro can be purchased as a single pill, allowing consumers to try it before purchasing a larger quantity if desired.
- Positive user reviews can be located online for Mandingro.
- This product is claimed to provide long-lasting results.
Bad About Mandingro
- A complete list of ingredients does not appear to be listed online.
- Clinical studies do not appear to have been done on this product.
- Mandingro is a relatively expensive supplement of its kind.
- Anyone sensitive to stimulants (like caffeine) should not use this product.
Mandingro The Bottom Line
Mandingro is relatively expensive without any real justification for its high price. The stated ingredients in Mandingro certainly do not differ greatly from similar, less expensive products, and clinical studies conducted directly on Mandingro do not appear to have been performed either. While there are positive user reviews for this product, many less expensive supplements can also boast of such testimonials. Overall, Mandingro does not appear to be an ideal product, and men can probably find what they are looking for in other more affordable supplements.