Gaining body mass from exercise may seem an easy feat for a person who is young and in their late teens to mid-twenties. However, this is a big challenge to old people who try to engage in exercise. The main reason behind this challenge is the fact that as one age, testosterone production is lowered and this hinders one from getting the desired results from exercise.
Testosterone is the main hormone used in bringing out a man’s physique as well as the sex drive. In as much as this may be a big challenge to overcome, there is hope in the name of male enhancement. One of the most used enhancement products to sort this kind of problem is Nugenix Estro-Regulator.
What is Nugenix Estro-Regulator?
Nugenix Estro-Regulator is a male enhancement product developed to regulate hormonal levels in the body to ensure there is an optimum production of testosterone in the body naturally and safely. It helps users achieve the desired physique naturally and without a lot of strain to the body.
Nugenix Estro-Regulator Claims & Features – What You Need To Know?
According to the manufacturer, Nugenix, Nugenix Estro-Regulator helps prevent the buildup of Estrogen levels in the body as these have been shown to hinder the action of testosterone in the body. When estrogen action is blocked, Nugenix Estro-Regulator claims to help men gain muscle mass as well as a renewed sex drive and improved cognitive function.
Nugenix Estro-Regulator claims that as one age, the body acquires the capability of converting testosterone to estrogen and this brings about the changes that are seen in the increase in body fat, a decrease in sex drive and cognitive function. Nugenix Estro-Regulator helps to counter these.
What are the Ingredients in Nugenix Estro-Regulator?
A lot of male enhancement seem to contain a proprietary blend of various ingredients which are not disclosed. However, Nugenix Estro-Regulator does not follow this trend and goes all out to disclose the ingredients contained in the product. The ingredients that makeup Nugenix Estro-Regulator comprise of:
- Vitamin E – This is a vital vitamin which has been shown to assist in strength and in boosting the overall physical performance of a person.
- Chrysin – This is included at a dosage of 500mg and has been shown to aid in boosting testosterone levels in men.
- Polygonum cuspidatum extract – This is Knotweed and is ancient to Japan. It is used at a dosage of 300mg and has been shown to help relieve inflammation. This is especially important in helping promote healing post exercise.
- Diindolylmethane – Commonly referred to as DIM, it is used at a dosage of 100mg and this ingredient is critical in preventing the conversion of testosterone into estrogen.
The full disclosure of the ingredients used is an important aspect as it helps users understand whether the ingredients listed would be useful or harmful to their health, as each individual’s health and needs are unique.
What are the Benefits of Nugenix Estro-Regulator?
- One of the biggest benefits of Nugenix Estro-Regulator is that it comes from a reliable manufacturer, Nugenix, who has been around for a long time, offering good male enhancement products.
- It is also good to note that this product is based on all natural ingredients. This helps ensure one of little or no adverse side effects upon using the product.
- Nugenix Estro-Regulator is available both online and in various retail stores. This offers users the convenience to purchase wherever they please.
- The product also offers users a 30 day money back guarantee if one purchases it and does not feel it is offering them value.
- It works in a unique way, one which prevents the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.
What are the Drawbacks of Nugenix Estro-Regulator?
- This product has not undergone clinical trials and thus its efficacy is not well documented.
- The interactions of the various ingredients is not well elaborated.
- IT does not contain testosterone boosters
- Its price is slightly leaning to high, noting that the product mainly looks to the testosterone and estrogen balance in the body.
How Should You Take Nugenix Estro-Regulator?
A monthly supply of the product contains 60 tablets which run for a month. Users are recommended to take the product to supplement their exercise. One tablet should be taken in the morning while the other in the evening, preferably after meals.
Where Can You Buy Nugenix Estro-Regulator?
Users can buy the product online from the Nugenix website or offline in retail stores. To find out the retail store that stocks the product, one has to log into the Nugenix website and input their Zip code to get the nearest retail store that stocks Nugenix Estro-Regulator.
Nugenix Estro-Regulator Review – The Bottom Line
This is a very good product which works on the premise of hindering estrogen action in the body. The price is however on the higher side, noting that it works to supplement the action of other enhancement products. With a reliable manufacturer, there is no doubt that this is a good product all the same.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you'll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."