Gaining body mass from exercise may seem an easy feat for a person who is young and in their late teens to mid-twenties. However, this is a big challenge to old people who try to engage in exercise. The main reason behind this challenge is the fact that as one ages, testosterone production is lowered and this hinders one from getting the desired results from exercise. Testosterone is the main hormone used in bringing out a man’s physique as well as the sex drive. In as much as this may be a big challenge to overcome, there is hope in the name of male enhancement. One of the most used enhancement products to sort this kind of problem is Nugenix Estro-Regulator.
About Nugenix Estro-Regulator
Nugenix Estro-Regulator is a male enhancement product developed to regulate hormonal levels in the body to ensure there is optimum production of testosterone in the body naturally and safely. It helps users achieve the desired physique naturally and without a lot of strain to the body.
Claims and Features – What You Need To Know?
According to the manufacturer, Nugenix, Nugenix Estro-Regulator helps prevent the buildup of Estrogen levels in the body as these have been shown to hinder the action of testosterone in the body. When estrogen action is blocked, Nugenix Estro-Regulator claims to help men gain muscle mass as well as a renewed sex drive and improved cognitive function. Nugenix Estro-Regulator claims that as one ages, the body acquires the capability of converting testosterone to estrogen and this brings about the changes that are seen in the increase in body fat, a decrease in sex drive and cognitive function. Nugenix Estro-Regulator helps counter these.
What are The Ingredients In Nugenix Estro-Regulator?
A lot of male enhancement seem to contain a proprietary blend of various ingredients which are not disclosed. However, Nugenix Estro-Regulator does not follow this trend and goes all out to disclose the ingredients contained in the product. The ingredients that make up Nugenix Estro-Regulator comprise of:
- Vitamin E – This is a vital vitamin which has ben shown to assist in strength and in boosting the overall physical performance of a person.
- Chrysin – This is included at a dosage of 500mg and has been shown to aid in boosting testosterone levels in men.
- Polygonum cuspidatum extract – This is Knot weed and is ancient to Japan. It is used at a dosage of 300mg and has been shown to help relieve inflammation. This is especially important in helping promote healing post exercise.
- Diindolylmethane – Commonly referred to as DIM, it is used at a dosage of 100mg and this ingredient is critical in preventing the conversion of testosterone into estrogen.
The full disclosure of the ingredients used is an important aspect as it helps users understand whether the ingredients listed would be useful or harmful to their health, as each individual’s health and needs are unique.
Nugenix Estro-Regulator Benefits
- One of the biggest benefits of Nugenix Estro-Regulator is that it comes from a reliable manufacturer, Nugenix, who has been around for a long time, offering good male enhancement products.
- It is also good to note that this product is based on all natural ingredients. This helps ensure one of little or no adverse side effects upon using the product.
- Nugenix Estro-Regulator is available both online and in various retail stores. This offers users convenience to purchase wherever they please.
- The product also offers users a 30 day money back guarantee if one purchases it and does not feel it is offering them value.
- It works in a unique way, one which prevents the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.
Nugenix Estro-Regulator Drawbacks
- This product has not undergone clinical trials and thus its efficacy is not well documented
- The interactions of the various ingredients is not well elaborated.
- IT does not contain testosterone boosters
- Its price is slightly leaning to high, noting that the product mainly looks to the testosterone and estrogen balance in the body.
How Should You Take Nugenix Estro-Regulator?
A monthly supply of the product contains 60 tablets which run for a month. Users are recommended to take the product to supplement their exercise. One tablet should be taken in the morning while the other in the evening, preferably after meals.
What are The Possible Side Effects Of Nugenix Estro-Regulator?
No side effects have been recorded, mainly because the product is based on natural ingredients only.
Where Can You Buy Nugenix Estro-Regulator?
Users can buy the product online from the Nugenix website or offline in retail stores. To find out the retail store that stocks the product, one has to log into the Nugenix website and input their Zip code to get the nearest retail store that stocks Nugenix Estro-Regulator.
The Bottom Line
This is a very good product which works on the premise of hindering estrogen action in the body. The price is however on the higher side, noting that it works to supplement the action of other enhancement products. With a reliable manufacturer, there is no doubt that this is a good product all the same.