ReaQt is a sexual enhancement cream for men that is applied to the penis before intercourse or while men are engaging in “self pleasure.” It produces a tingling and warming sensation that can make sex more enjoyable and enhance erections. There are several testimonials on the website. The ReaQt site is somewhat hard to navigate because all product information is presented on a single page.
There is a 120-day guarantee for ReaQt, but it is not clear whether there are any conditions. A single tube is $59.95 plus shipping, and ordering is secure.
ReaQt Product Details
All of the key ingredients in ReaQt are identified. Some extracts found in ReaQt are muira puama, panax ginseng, horny goat weed, and maca root. The sexual benefits of each ingredient are fully outlined.
Good About ReaQt
- There are good descriptions for all ingredients
- ReaQt starts working within seconds
- ReaQt causes a tingling and warming sensation that many men find extremely pleasurable
- ReaQt can be used with other sexual enhancement supplements
Bad About ReaQt
- The effects of ReaQt on condoms are unknown
- The details of the 120-day guarantee are not provided
- There is very little information given about the manufacturer
- ReaQt is fairly expensive, and it is not clear how long a tube will typically last
ReaQt The Bottom Line
It appears that most ingredients in ReaQt have been clinically studied or have a history of use as sexual aids. The key question is whether substances have the same effect when applied to the skin as they do when they are ingested. Unfortunately, this issue is not adequately addressed on the ReaQt website.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find “the right one.” Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.