What is Testerol?
Testerol is a dietary supplement that takes aim at the problems facing men who are experiencing a drop off in testosterone levels. Testerol takes the approach that if you can boost the amount of testosterone that your body creates then you can tackle other issues that crop up with age and diminished hormone production.
Testerol may also be able to increase the level of nitric oxide in the body, improving blood flow. It is important to remember that Testerol introduces no synthetic testosterone into your body. For instance, this product is not a prescription grade medication for extreme cases of testosterone deficiency.
For these cases you may require some type of injection administered by a physician but Testerol is available without a prescription and is meant to naturally help your body simply produce more testosterone as it should be doing.
Testerol Claims & Features – What you Need to Know
Testerol is made by a company called Nexgen Biolabs. Nexgen Biolabs makes a wide variety of supplements that range from cognitive boosters to sleeping aids.
The company claims to source the ingredients from the highest quality places and that their products are all backed by scientific research. They are based in Tampa, Florida.
Testerol Review – How Does it Work?
Testerol is said to work by increasing the amount of Luteinizing hormones in the body. Doing this can speed up the production wbby which your body produces testosterone.
It is also said to work by freeing up testosterone and inhibiting the globulin binding effects that plague testosterone. Bound testosterone is essentially useless so this may help improve the quality of the testosterone your body produces.
What are the Ingredients in Testerol?
It seems that most of the ingredients in Testerol are natural and consist of a mixture of amino acids and herbal extracts. We also know that the ingredients in Testerol amount to about a 1500 milligram dosage. Let’s take a closer look at what’s in Testerol:
- Horny Goat Weed – This is a common botanical extract in male enhancement pills as it may have aphrodisiac properties.
- Maca – It is possible that maca can be used to provide more energy and elevate moods.
- L-Arginine – This substance is essential to the production of nitric oxide and blood flow.
- Yohimbe Bark – Some say that yohimbe bark is a natural vasodilator and that it can also produce nitric oxide.
- Saw Palmetto – Another botanical extract that may be able to relieve stress and increase the libido.
- Muira Puama – Muira puama is often used as a holistic treatment for those with a diminished sex drive.
- Panax Ginseng – Panax ginseng is what is known as an adaptogenic herb which means it may be able to help your brain deal with anxiety and depressive thoughts.
What are the Benefits of Testerol?
- One benefit may be that it can prevent the production of estrogen and prolactin in the male body.
- Testerol may also be able to help you as a mood enhancer.
- It is possible that Testerol can naturally restore your interest in sexual activity.
- You may experience better blood flow by taking Testerol.
What are the Drawbacks of Testerol?
- Some users of this product have reported that it increases your heart rate.
- Most of the ingredients in Testerol have only speculative nutritional benefits.
- Testerol may increase your free testosterone to an unsafe level.
How Should you Take Testerol?
The directions for Testerol are to take 2-3 capsules daily for 12 weeks. After 12 weeks, you can reduce it to 1-2 capsules a day depending on the results you experience.
How Much Does Testerol Cost?
On the official Nexgen Biolabs website, Testerol is being sold for $39.99 per bottle. Each bottle contains 60 capsules which is less than a month’s supply depending on how long you intend to take it.
What is Testerol’s Return Policy?
The manufacturer of Testerol is offering a 30-day money back guarantee for the product. This includes a full refund of your money but you still may be responsible for any shipping fees.
Testerol – Is it Safe?
One review of the product noted a sped up heart rate so ask your doctor about it. Aside from that, most of the ingredients are natural so it is most likely safe for most people.
Testerol Review – The Bottom Line
There are 2 sides to this product: a beneficial side and a questionable side but both seemed to stack up pretty equally to one another. The benefits of Testerol are that it contains L-arginine, it may be able to inhibit the production of estrogen in the male body, and it may be able to improve your sexual performance.
On the other side we have the fact that Testerol may produce more testosterone than is healthy for your body, some users have reported an uptick in heart-rate related to the product, and the ingredients have not had their nutritional value established. At the end of the day we recommend comparing this male enhancement product to similar ones that are available.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find “the right one.” Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Male Enhancement Supplements