What is GoFlo?
This is a supplement formula whose function is to improve prostate health, it general wellbeing and its functioning. It is meant for men who suffer from conditions that come with the enlargement of the prostate gland.
This supplement formula exists in the form of capsules and packaged in small bottles each containing 60 capsules. Each of the bottles will cost users a total of $74.85. This price is not universal; it varies with the different marketing and advertising websites.
GoFlo Claims & Features – What You Need To Know?
This product is manufactured by TrueEarth Health Product Company. The company claims that it has done research and confirmed that this product is very effective in relieving the symptoms of prostate enlargement which affect millions of men around the world.
The reason behind this claim is that this product is blended of purely natural and potent ingredients which have also been scientifically studied extensively and proven to work to promote the health of the prostate and its proper functioning.
GoFlo Review – How Does It Work?
Generally, this supplement formula prevents conditions of the enlarged prostate i.e., Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), Prostatitis and even Prostate cancer.
It does this by restoring the normal size of the prostate and inhibiting its increase. It also does this crucial function by combining the different roles of its ingredients which complement each other to ensure proper prostate health and functioning.
What are the Ingredients in GoFlo?
This supplement formula contains a blend of natural and potent ingredients whose functions contribute to the good health of the prostate and its general wellbeing. The ingredients and their different functions are as discussed bellow;
- It is a cranberry product and it works to ensure proper functioning of the bladder and other lower parts of the urinary system.
- It is all natural. It is naturally present in the healthy prostate tissue. Its depletion leads to enlargement of the prostate gland. It is therefore included in the ingredient list to add to the low amounts in the prostate tissue.
3. Vitamin B6
- This natural ingredient works in collaboration with zinc to promote prostate health whereby it facilitates the quick absorption of zinc into the blood stream and into the prostate cells.
- It is a plant sterol that is extracted from natural sources such as nuts. This ingredients works to prevent BPH and hence ensure the healthy functioning of the prostate.
5. Pygeum africanum
- It is also purely natural and works to balance the hormones which improves urinary health in men
6. Stinging nettle
- This is also purely natural and works to support urinary tract function.
What are the Benefits of GoFlo?
- It supports a healthy prostate thereby boosting sexual performance in men.
- It is fast acting to relieve the symptoms of an enlarged prostate compared to other supplements.
- It supports healthy urinary flow and function hence significantly reducing the frequency and urgency of urination and giving the user a humble slumber time at night.
- It is made from purely natural ingredients making it safe for human use.
- It is convenient to the user because the capsules are easy to take.
What are the Drawbacks of GoFlo?
- It is difficult to evaluate the effectiveness of this product from the manufacturer’s website since they have only included positive feedbacks.
- This product cannot treat or cure conditions of the prostate.
- It is definitely more expensive than some of its substitutes used to promote the health of the prostate.
The Dosage Instructions for GoFlo
The user should take 2(two) capsules per day or otherwise as advised by a qualified medical doctor.
The Precautions in Using GoFlo
- It should be stored in a cool and dry place.
- This product should be used by men who are 18 years old and above.
- It should be kept away from children’s reach.
- If the seal is broken, the user is advised against using the product.
- The user should read the warnings, directions and instructions carefully before using the product.
Does GoFlo Interact With Other Medication?
No. It is because the ingredients are all natural.
GoFlo Review – The Bottom Line
The ingredients that have been used to manufacture this product have been scientifically proven to be effective in performing functions that promote the health of the prostate gland and its wellbeing.
This supplement formula is also in capsule form which makes it convenient for the user since they are easy to take without any nauseating feeling.
The manufacturer has not been left behind in ensuring that this product is the best since they have provided sufficient information about it and even stated their contacts for customer feedback.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you'll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."