What is Neo40?
As men age, they begin to notice certain physical changes in their body due to the decreasing amount of testosterone. The most common symptoms include loss of energy and feeling lethargic, as well as a declining sex drive and sexual desire.
They can also find that they gain weight more easily, and find it more difficult to lose the weight.
Considering that society as always linked manhood to the strength, energy, and sexual virility of men, it’s not surprising that most men are hesitant or even embarrassed to talk about these health problems, even though it’s common for many other men.
Instead of seeking advice from medical professionals, they tend to pretend that there’s nothing wrong, which can have adverse effects on their personal and professional relationships.
Thankfully, there are products that are designed to help men who are struggling with this condition, and one of those products is called Neo40.
Neo40 is created and distributed by Neogenis Labs, Inc. It was originally formulated by Dr. Nathan Bryan. Although he is not a medical doctor, Bryan is an assistant professor of molecular medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center, located in Houston.
Bryan has studied the physiological effects and benefits of nitric oxide on the human body, and has attended many lectures on the same topic. By working with the nutritionists and scientists found at Neogenis Labs, Bryan hopes to be able to help men who are suffering from the effects of declining testosterone.
Neo40 Claims & Features – What You Need To Know?
Neo40 works mainly to help men who are suffering from erectile dysfunction by increasing the amount of L-arginine in the body. The L-arginine works as a precursor that in turns stimulates the production of nitric oxide in the body.
Nitric oxide functions as a vasodilator, which helps to relax and open up the blood vessels in the body and promote better and stronger blood flow. The improved blood flow causes more blood to flow to the penis, resulting in stronger erections, as well as increased sensations during sex and more pleasurable climaxes.
What’s more, Neo40 also contains vitamins that helps reduce stress and increase energy.
The most interesting thing about Neo40 is that it comes in lozenge form, making it easy to take!
What are the Ingredients in Neo40?
One of the best things about Neo40 is that it uses very familiar ingredients, and the active ingredients are
- L-citrulline – An amino acid that’s essential to producing nitric oxide in the body. Although it occurs naturally in the body, it can also be found in fruits and vegetables. L-citrulline has been used to treat diseases such as erectile dysfunction, Alzheimer’s Disease, and dementia.
- Beetroot powder – beetroot powder has been found to lower the risk of cardiovascular disease and treat high blood pressure. It works in synergy with L-citrulline, as it has been found that beetroot powder helps increase the production of nitric oxide in the body.
- Vitamin C – also known as ascorbic acid, the vitamin C works as an antioxidant, reducing free radical damage, as well as boosting the immune system.
- Vitamin B complex – Neo40 contains cyanocobalamin and methylcobalamin, and it helps in producing red blood cells. It also helps in maintaining a healthy nervous system for increased focus and mental clarity.
- Sodium nitrate – this compound helps keep your cardiovascular and nervous systems healthy by preventing diseases such as brain aneurisms, heart attacks, and other conditions.
- Hawthorn berry extract – another compound that works in synergy with L-citrulline. This herbal extract dilates blood vessels and promotes better blood flow. It also reduces the levels of cholesterol in the body.
What are the Benefits of Neo40?
There are several benefits in using Neo40, such as:
- Easy to take – Since it comes in lozenge form. Many people are more comfortable with using this product compared to other similar products on the market (that comes in pill or tablet form).
- Familiar active ingredients – The active ingredients are compounds that are commonly in use to treat erectile dysfunction.
What are the Drawbacks of Neo40?
There are several drawbacks to using Neo40 as well, such as:
- Only intended for use for men over the age of 40
- Pricey compared to other products on the market
- No money-back guarantee from the company
How Should You Take Neo40?
When you first start taking Neo40, you must take 2 Neo40 lozenges daily. Then one per day after the first 14-day period. You can take the lozenges in the morning, one after the other, before your first meal.
Neo40 Review – The Bottom Line
Based on user reviews, Neo40 can and does help men who are experiencing erectile dysfunction problems. It does have good feedback based on the clinical trials; there are those who have reported good results from using this product.
Be aware that this product is somewhat pricey. Also, some users have reported that it does take some time before the benefits can feel. However, if you are willing to spend the money, and you don’t mind the wait. Neo40 seems to be helpful for men who want to experience a more satisfying sex life.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you'll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."