What is Promescent?
This is a topical spray that helps in the prevention of premature ejaculation. The formulation is made using lidocaine as one of its main ingredients and this is a numbing medicine.
It is developed by one of the leading pharmaceuticals institutions that are located in the United States. The product is contained in a metered bottle and this helps one to prevent overdose.
- What is Promescent?
- Company Behind the Product
- Promescent Claims & Features – What You Need To Know?
- How It Works?
- What are the Ingredients in Promescent?
- How Long Will It Take To Show Results?
- What are the Benefits of Promescent?
- What are the Drawbacks of Promescent?
- Are There Any Side Effects?
- Precautions and Safety
- How to Use?
- Where to Buy?
- Promescent Review – The Bottom Line
- Our Top Male Enhancement Supplements
Company Behind the Product
The manufacturing company behind this product is Absorption Pharmaceuticals.
Promescent Claims & Features – What You Need To Know?
- This male enhancement product claims to help the men who suffer from premature ejaculation.
- The product claims to have unique properties that help one to last longer in bed.
- The formulation claims to increase sexual satisfaction for both partners.
How It Works?
The formulation works by reducing the sensitivity of the penis. This is because it is able to penetrate the skin and the nerve endings that are located in the skin. When the sensitivity of the penis is reduced, one is able to last longer giving satisfaction to both partners.
What are the Ingredients in Promescent?
The main active ingredients in this formulation are lidocaine and this is a numbing medication.
Apart from the active ingredient in this spray lidocaine
Promescent also contains various inactive ingredients like:
- Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol
- Citric Acid, Dimethicone
- Hydrogenated Polyisobutene
All these ingredients work together to help you last longer, without reducing your pleasure.
How Long Will It Take To Show Results?
The male enhancement formulation should be applied 10 minutes before engaging in sexual activity.
What are the Benefits of Promescent?
- The formulation does not require one to use a condom while engaging in sexual activity. This is because the spray lotion is able to penetrate the skin. However, the condom can be worn to help in the prevention of contracting sexually transmitted diseases.
- It helps to delay ejaculation in men who were able to last seconds making them be able to hold for 4 minutes.
- The formulation is fast acting as one should only apply it 10 minutes prior to engaging in sexual intercourse.
- It does not transmit any agent into the partner because it is absorbed into the skin. However, it should be wiped off in cases where oral sex is going to take place.
- It is one of the male enhancement products that are backed by many urologists and this shows that it is efficient.
What are the Drawbacks of Promescent?
- The formulation should not be used by individuals who are allergic to lidocaine.
- It should not be used in cases where the skin is irritated or broken.
- It should not be used near fire or a flame.
- The formulation should not be allowed to come into contact with the mouth or the eyes and therefore it cannot be used in cases where oral sex is being practiced.
- The product should not be used in case the partner is suspected or is pregnant.
Are There Any Side Effects?
The side effects are likely to occur in cases where one has used an overdose of this formulation. This includes irritation on the skin, numbness and short-term loss of erection.
It is also advisable to consult the doctor in cases where one is being treated for other medical conditions as there can be drug interactions.
Precautions and Safety
It is important to avoid using an overdose of this product as it can cause adverse effects. There may be numbness or a provisional loss of erection in cases of overdosage.
There are also cases where irritation may occur on the skin. In cases where these symptoms occur, it is advisable to wash the area with plenty of water and soap and this should subside within a short time.
In case the symptoms persist for more than 12 hours, it is advisable to visit the doctor for further advice and treatment.
How to Use?
One can start with 3 sprays that should be applied to the glans and the shaft of the penis. Most people are able to control their ejaculation after using 1 to 2 sprays.
The spray lotion is rubbed on the penis until it has completely been absorbed into the skin. The spray should then be given 10 minutes to allow it to work.
The penis can be wiped with a wet or damp towel in cases where oral sex is going to take place. The dose can be adjusted as required and one can use a maximum of 10 doses.
The product is available in metered bottle and this helps in the regulation of the dosage required. Each of these doses contains the same level of promescent and this allows one to consistently manage the right amount that is needed for their sensitivity.
Where to Buy?
The formulation can be bought online on the official website.
Promescent Review – The Bottom Line
This is a formulation that is manufactured in the form of a spray. The main ingredient is lidocaine and this reduces the sensitivity of the penis as it penetrates deep into the skin.
The clients who have used this formulation have had positive reviews. However, one should avoid using an overdose as there are some side effects that can occur. You can also consider the options of the top rated male enhancement supplements available on the market which provide more benefits than this particular product.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you'll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."