What is Prostate SR?
Prostate SR is a high-quality natural product designed to help improve urinary tract function. The product contains a bunch of well-known ingredients that have a history of promoting urinary tract function. If used accordingly, the manufacturer promises normal urinary frequency after a few weeks of use.
The manufacturer, Theralogix Vitamins & Nutritional Supplements, claims not to use artificial dyes when manufacturing this prostate product for men. Going by the numerous positive reviews online from happy customers, this supplement is effective and might help improve your urinary tract function.
Prostate SR Claims & Features – What You Need To Know?
Prostate SR claims to contain natural ingredients that promote a healthy urinary tract. It contains two active ingredients saw palmetto extract and phytosterol blend which is made to promote the normal urinary tract function in men. This product is manufactured in the USA in a tested and certified lab by NSF. The facility is a GMP registered for quality assurance.
Prostate SR Review-How does it work?
This supplement might work as advertised. Its ingredients have a long history of helping with urinary tract issues in men. Additionally, the product is tested and certified by a renowned body known as the NSF.
The supplement is ideal for men who have urinary tract issues such as frequent urination and other urination-related problems. Its main ingredient, saw palmetto, works together with other ingredients to improve urinary tract function fast. Since the supplement is manufactured in a cGMP authorized facility, it might work as claimed.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
What are the Ingredients in Prostate SR?
This supplement for men claims to contain quality ingredients to promote perfect urinary tract function. The ingredients are well-researched, tested, and certified by recognized bodies. The main ingredients used to create Prostate SR include:
- Saw palmetto: A well-known fruit extract which has the ability to promote urinary flow and frequency.
- Phytosterol blend: It is used in supplements to promote healthy levels of cholesterol in the body
- Extra virgin oil: It is known for its wide-range of health benefits and anti-inflammatory benefits. It also helps prevent stroke and contains a lot of antioxidants.
- Gelatin: A well-known source of protein. Gelatin also helps with digestion, eases joint pains, and helps with weight loss.
- Glycerin: It helps improve urinary tract function. It is also one of the best humectants.
- Yellow beeswax: It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory benefits. It also helps protect the skin against clogging during winter and dry months.
- Carob extract: It is known for its broad range of benefits including helping with urinary tract issues.
Other ingredients in this proprietary blend include extra virgin olive oil, soy lecithin, and carob extract.
What are the Benefits of Prostate SR?
- Prostate SR may contain key ingredients that may promote a healthy urinary tract.
- The supplement is certified by NSF which means that it could be an effective treatment.
- It may promote general prostate health.
- It contains ingredients that might help with natural anti-inflammatory response.
What are the Drawbacks of Prostate SR?
Although Prostate SR appears to have all the right benefits users look for in a prostate product, it also has its share of drawbacks. For instance:
- The supplement’s active ingredient, saw palmetto, might not be an effective remedy for urinary and prostate problems.
- Prostate SR is more expensive than similar formulations.
- Some customers point out that the product didn’t deliver the expected effects after a couple of weeks of usage.
- The product may be a little strong for people with stomach issues.
How should you take Prostate SR?
Theralogix Vitamins & Nutritional Supplements recommends taking 2 capsules every day with food. You can take the two capsules at once in the morning or evening or at different times. If taken properly, you should start seeing positive results after a few weeks of use.
How much does Prostate SR Cost?
To get value for money, consider ordering Prostate SR directly from the manufacturer for $60.00. You also stand a chance to receive awesome bonuses if you order directly from the manufacturer. The PRC price is $50.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
What is the company’s return policy?
The company comes with a 30-day return policy. Simply call the company and they will reimburse for the product if you do not feel satisfied.
Prostate SR-Is it safe?
According to the manufacturer, Prostate SR should only be used by men. Any man experiencing urinary tract symptoms can use this supplement. Some urinary tract symptoms include urination-related difficulties and urgent urination.
Prostate SR Review- The Bottom Line
Prostate SR is a new product that contains key ingredients that may promote urinary tract function.
It may also promote general prostate health and might help with natural anti-inflammatory response.
Nevertheless, Prostate SR may not provide quick and instant results as advised. It is more expensive than other prostate supplements.
The capsules may be a little tough on the tummy if you have a sensitive stomach. There are many similar formulations in the market.
It is prudent practice to check out other options before settling on one supplement.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you'll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."