What is ProstateEssence?
ProstateEssence is a dietary supplement that is focused on the prostate gland. To be specific, ProstateEssence was made to ensure the health of the prostate gland.
The company that makes ProstateEssence states that their product is all natural and is comprised of ingredients that are the result of modern research as well as some that were inspired by Chinese medicine.
ProstateEssence is touted as a natural supplement so that should be noted for anyone who has been looking for a natural way to keep their prostate healthy.
The product is also a type of anti-inflammatory. As you may already know, the prostate is prone to becoming irritated resulting in pain and other more serious conditions and these conditions can be brought on from prostate inflammation.
ProstateEssence Claims & Features – What you Need to Know
ProstateEssence is produced by a company called Pure Essence Labs. This company specializes in holistic supplements that combine the holistic practices of old with modern holistic trends.
Their claim is that ProstateEssence is a natural and pure way to regulate prostate health.
ProstateEssence is touted as a solution for prostate and urinary problems including frequent urination.
The company also states that their product is gluten, shellfish and soy free.
ProstateEssence Review – How Does It Work?
By blending botanicals and minerals ProstateEssence works to promote regular prostate function.
This product may also work to improve your urinary tract health as well.
ProstateEssence also works in a natural way, utilizing only naturally sourced ingredients that are said to have been effective for centuries.
This may be a good solution if you are looking to preserve the health of your prostate.
What are the Ingredients in ProstateEssence?
Aside from the more or less common vitamins and minerals in ProstateEssence, it is made up of a proprietary blend that the makers claim harness new information with the wisdom of the old world.
Here is a list of ingredients in ProstateEssence.
- Astragalus Extract – This is a botanical extract that may help boost the immune system.
- Myrrh Gum Extract – This botanical extract may act as an anti-inflammatory producing prostate specific antigens.
- Red Peony – The extract from this plant may be used to treat pain related to gland swelling.
- Coix Extract – Coix extract comes from a seed and may work to promote overall prostate health.
- Poria Cocos Extract – This is a mushroom extract that may have benefits for urinary issues.
- Boron – Boron has become increasingly popular for its purported ability to destroy harmful prostate cells.
- Chromium – The main function of this ingredient is to help with glucose metabolism.
- Copper – This mineral may be a useful way to eliminate damaging cells in the prostate.
What are the Benefits of ProstateEssence?
- This product may help urinary flow for the user.
- ProstateEssence may work to prevent serious prostate related diseases.
- ProstateEssence may also be able to prevent bladder irritation.
- This product uses a blend of all natural ingredients.
What are the Drawbacks of ProstateEssence?
- This product may not do anything to shrink the size of the prostate.
- Many of the ingredients in ProstateEssence have no established nutritional value.
- ProstateEssence may cause intestinal irritation for some users.
- The uses for ProstateEssence are rather limited.
How Should you Take ProstateEssence?
The directions for ProstateEssence as printed on the label are to take two capsules once a day and preferably with a meal. Or you can ask your doctor for directions.
How Much Does ProstateEssence Cost?
A single bottle which contains sixty capsules of ProstateEssence, if bought from the official ProstateEssence website will cost $33.59.
What is ProstateEssence Return Policy?
There is a money-back guarantee behind ProstateEssence. If you are unsatisfied, you can return the product for a refund within sixty days of the invoice date.
ProstateEssence – Is it Safe?
Most of the ingredients in are common while others are a bit obscure but they are all natural so most users will find ProstateEssence to be a safe product.
ProstateEssence Review – The Bottom Line
ProstateEssence is a dietary supplememt that looks to improve the health of its users.
With that said ProstateEssence may be able to help with urinary tract health, is composed of natural ingredients, and may work to support the overall function of the prostate gland.
On the other hand, the consumer should take note that this product may cause some digestive irritation, most of the ingredients in ProstateEssence have not had their medical validity cemented, and this product will not help you if you have an enlarged prostate.
We suggest taking a look at other prostate supplements on the market including ProstateEssence.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you'll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."