Rejoyn is a line of three products designed to help men with impotence. The company makes a vacuum therapy, support sleeve, and support ring system. The website is excellent. It has comprehensive information about how the products work, who they are designed for, and precautions.
The rings and sleeve are backed by a 30-day satisfaction guarantee, while the vacuum system has a lifetime warranty. The support rings and sleeves are about $30.00. The vacuum pump system is substantially more at about $150, but users will likely never have to purchase another one.
Rejoyn Product Details
The Rejoyn vacuum system draws blood into the penis, and is designed for men who cannot get an erection on their own or want a firmer erection. The support rings are for men who can get an erection but have trouble maintaining it. These stretchable silicone rings sit at the base of the penis during intercourse. Finally, the support sleeve is for men who are unable to achieve an erection. It is a rigid piece of rubber that fits over the penis.
Good About Rejoyn
- There is thorough information for all three products
- Rejoyn products can be used with other impotence treatments
- There are Rejoyn products for men with moderate and severe impotence
- Rejoyn products are non-invasive
Bad About Rejoyn
- Rejoyn products do not address the root causes of impotence
- The rings should not be worn for more than 30 minutes
- Men may find using the products embarrassing
- Improper use of the pump can injure the penis
Rejoyn The Bottom Line
Rejoyn products will not deliver permanent results or “cure” impotence. They can, however, make it possible for men who thought their sex lives were over for good to reignite the spark in the bedroom.