The official website for Cyvita tells us that this male enhancing supplement is clinically proven to increase performance, strength, and stamina. It treats erectile dysfunction and elongates sexual performance. To learn more you can view the official commercial detailing more about how this product works. The clinical study does not detail how many subjects participated, but it claims to increase blood flow, improves the metabolism of carbohydrates and fatty acids in the cell’s mitochondria, increases cellular energy, removes toxic substances including lactic acid, improves the capacity of muscle recovery, and reduces muscle tissue damage. The proprietary blend includes Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine and Acetyl-L-Carnitine.
Cyvita Product Details
Cyvita comes with a money back guarantee, but there is information lacking on the key ingredients Acetyl L-Carnitine and Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine and how they provide so many benefits, as detailed in the clinical study. There are no known side effects, but it is recommended that you contact your physician if you take prescription medication. Take 3 to 6 capsules per day with 8 to 10 oz of chilled water. Each bottle contains 90-capsules, so if you took three capsules per day, one bottle would last 30-days. The manufacturer Cyvita LLC recommends that you take six capsules per day. if you plan to return the product after the 30-day trial, you must obtain a Return Authorization Number. The official website is cyvita.com.
Good About Cyvita
- There is a useful Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Contains only two ingredients in a proprietary blend.
- Free 30-day money back guarantee offer.
- Cyvita has undergone clinical studies to prove its effectiveness.
Bad About Cyvita
- If you do not cancel within 12-days, you will be charged $59.40 for a fresh bottle. This is confusing especially since the Terms and Conditions claim that the 100 percent money back guarantee covers 30-days.
- Delivery is only available to Canada and the United States.
- There is only a phone number listed on the contact page.
- If you took the prescribed six capsules per day, one bottle would last only 15-days, which works out expensive over the long term.
Cyvita The Bottom Line
Cyvita may sound an impressive product especially since it has clinical research backing up its ability to treat erectile dysfunction and enhance sexual performance, but it would be useful to list more information about the proprietary ingredients. There is a free trial, but even this is confusing since the Terms and Conditions state that this offer covers 30-days, but then it states that you have to cancel within 12-days or you will opt in for the monthly shipment.